Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
A complete guide for your successful Canada Immigration
It is a universal truth Canada is the most preferred destination for permanent settlement. You can also be a part of this great country upon meeting the Canada Immigration requirements. Canada’s model of immigration structure is a benchmark for all the nations that promote immigration. For many years, Canada has been the undisputed leader in accommodating more Immigrants than any other country in the world. The country is blessed with immigrant-friendly citizens and an accommodating environment for everyone to grow, irrespective of religion, caste, creed, race, gender, and class.
Despite recessions, global crisis, economic slowdown, or even pandemic, Canada is the only country that spearheads immigration religiously. The government is dedicated to inviting more foreign skilled workers to recover and propel the economy and businesses. As a result, the immigration authority has increased the immigration intake levels for the next three years – 2021 will accept 401,000 newcomers, 2022 will accept 411,000, and 2023 will accept 421,000.
What are the benefits to avail from Canadian Immigration?
Once you complete the immigration Process and moving to Canada, you can immediately avail all the social benefits below:
- For children - Canada Child Benefit (CCN) by CRA and Canada Education Savings Program by (ESDC)
- For youth - (Youth Employment and Skills Strategy, Canada Student Loans by (ESDC), and Apprenticeship Incentive Grants).
- For families - (Maternity and parental benefits, Caregiving Benefits and Leave, Veterans Services).
- For skilled professionals - (Employment Insurance Benefits and Leave, Job Bank for Job Search and Social Insurance Number).
- For senior citizens - (Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security, and Guaranteed Income Supplement)
As a Permanent resident of Canada, you and your family can avail all the residency benefits below:
- Along with social benefits, you will free healthcare services for entire family
- Get free high-quality primary and secondary education for children under 18. The government provides subsidies for higher education.
- Abundant employment opportunities in every province. Cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Victoria, Edmonton, and Halifax have a maximum number of jobs.
- Canada is known as No. 1 country for high quality of life and higher standard of living
- The country is also one of the safest place in the world, which is very suitable for family life
- The place is the epitome of Multicultural and welcoming society, which helps the newcomers from all around the world
- Can become Canadian Citizen after meeting the residency requirements of 1095 days
What are the categories under the Canada Immigration program?
- Express Entry Program – It is driven by the points system known as the Comprehensive Ranking System. This system evaluates and ranks the profile of every candidate based on specific parameters (Age, Academic Qualifications, Professional Experience, Language Proficiency, Other adaptability factors). The mechanism of the Comprehensive Ranking System is - the higher the CRS points, the higher is the chance to attain permanent residency. And every month, Canada Govt. roll out a minimum of two Express Entry Draws declaring the invitations for the selected candidates.
- Provincial Nominee Program – Each Canadian province runs its provincial nominee program and grants immigration nominations to those eligible candidates who meet the skills and labor requirements of the region. Some provinces require a job offer, and some don’t. Some provinces have an in-demand occupation list, and some don’t. If you get the nomination, you will receive additional 600 CRS points to secure your immigration possibility. Choose the right province from the below list for your successful migration.
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Newfoundland & Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
- Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
- Entrepreneur program – Each province has a separate Entrepreneur program with an investment from CAD 150,000 (INR 91 Lac) to CAD 600,000 (INR 3.64 Crore). All the provinces invite entrepreneurs, business owners, and business professionals to come to Canada and establish or purchase a business. The applicants must manage the business and generate employment for the Canadian nationals.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program – the program is run by four Atlantic Provinces - New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. The applicant needs to have a job offer from an employer from these provinces and have relevant experience, skills, education, and language ability.
What are the requirements for Canada Immigration?
To apply for Canada Immigration under the Express Entry, you need to meet below requirements:
- Must have minimum one year of relevant experience in one of the 347 eligible occupations mentioned in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) List
- The work experience must fall under the Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level A (Professional Occupations), or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades) within NOC
- Must score minimum 67 points in the six-factor eligibility points calculator based on (Age, Academic Qualifications, Professional Experience, Language Proficiency, Other adaptability factors)
- Must score minimum CLB 7 in the English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS, PTE or TOEFL)
- Have minimum settlement funds to settle in Canada. CAD 12,960 (INR 7.85 Lac) for self. (the amount goes higher exact as number of family increases)
What is the process for Canada Immigration?
- Mark your eligibility under points calculator and score minimum 67 points
- Choose the suitable occupation as per National Occupation Classification (NOC) Code
- Get your qualifications assessed with Education Credential Assessment (ECA) Authorities to mark the Canadian equivalency
- Appear for English Language Proficiency Exam (IELTS or PTE) and score minimum CLB 7
- Arrange all documents and submit Expression of Interest in the official portal
- You will get a specific Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on the factors
- If you score high CRS and selected under the Express Entry Draw, you will receive Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Submission the final ITA application & Pay application fees
- Complete Passport Request and Canada PR Visa Stamping
What are the application fees for Canada PR Visa?
Below is the detailed fee requirement for Canada:
- Principal Applicant – CAD 825 (INR 50,000) Approx.
- Spouses or common-law partners – CAD 825 (INR 50,000) Approx.
- Dependent Children – CAD 225 (INR 15,000) Approx. each
- Right of Permanent Resident Fee – CAD 500 (INR 30,000) each for Self & Spouse
- Biometrics – CAD 85 (INR 5,000) approx. per person
- Biometrics – 170 (INR 10,000) Approx. per family (2 or more people)
Why choose Abhinav for Canada Immigration?
Abhinav is the most trusted and globally renowned Immigration enterprise with more than 26 years of dedicated industry experience in processing immigration applications (permanent residency visas, Student Visas, Global Talent Visas, and business visas). We provide comprehensive solutions on Australia Global Talent Visa applications with the strength of our dedicated documentation division, Immigration Specialists, business associates – specializing in Canada Immigration. Our comprehensive services include application assessment for Applications, IELTS Coaching support, market analysis, industry identification, documentation, ITA submission, legal consulting methods, and post-landing services.
If you are looking to move to Canada, we know how to maximize the chances for your visa approval by minimizing the possibilities of errors. Having experience of over 26 years, we have the industry knowledge and competence to simplify the process for you. Call +91 85953385953 to get connected or write us at [email protected] for your immigration-related query. For more Canada Immigration News and process-related queries, you can always reach us.