Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Canada Permanent Resident Visa
If you’ve got immigration on your mind, then applying for a Canada PR visa will prove to be much promising for you. Renowned as the Great White North, Canada is the second largest country in the world, after Russia. In spite of its grandeur of landscape and multicultural heritage, it is one of the sparsely populated countries in the world. Reflecting its origin throughout the European era, Canada has two official languages English and French.
Under the Canada resident visa, one can reside in any of the ten provinces and three territories that make-up Canada, while each has their own capital city. These provinces and territories are grouped into five regions:
- Atlantic Provinces - New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island
- Central Canada - Quebec and Ontario
- Prairies Provinces - Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan
- West Coast - British Columbia
- The North - Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon
How Do I Become a Permanent Resident of Canada?
At present, migrating to Canada has become much more promising and sensible with the introduction of the points-based immigration system. Entitled as an “immigrants’ paradise”, Canada harbors a prosperous economy, thriving in a wealth of natural resources and world-class healthcare systems, marking an excellent balance between consistent growth and social integrity. Thus, once you become a permanent resident of Canada, you can enjoy these unprecedented benefits in the lap of nature.
What are the Benefits of Having Permanent Residency in Canada?
|WHY MOVE TO CANADA||WHY STAY IN CANADA|
What are the Requirements for Canada Permanent Resident Visa?
The point-based express entry system sorts applicants on a number of factors assessing their ability to cope up with the Canadian culture and well they can contribute in the upbringing of its economy. Canada offers its prestigious permanent resident visa to highly qualified professionals to become a partaker in the economic growth of the country. Which is why it gives the highest points to professionals who are young and exuberant with the required educational and work experience making them eligible to apply for Canada PR.
However, one must prove their zeal as a qualified individual in the following Canada PR visa requirements, the higher you score, the higher are your chances at obtaining a Canada PR visa:
- Required Age.
- Minimum Education Required.
- Minimum Work Experience needed.
- Language Proficiency.
- Adaptability Points.
What are the Various Methods to Get a Canada PR Visa?
At present, we offer our services for Canada PR visa under the following immigration pathways:
- Express Entry Program - Introduced by the CIC, it is a new electronic selection system intended to select skilled workers for Canadian immigration. Under this particular stream your Canada visa application becomes possible in the easiest way.
- Provincial Nomination Program - It’s a fast-track application process for Canada PR eligibility, where each provinces & territories can rightly nominate a potential candidate as a permanent resident to Canada.
- Entrepreneur Program - If you are an entrepreneur who wants to establish a new business in Canada, then this program is the right choice. The tremendous opportunity for the investment attracts a large number of investors with high net worth to invest in Canada and make a way for the Canada Resident Visa.
- Quebec Immigration Program - Apply for a Canada PR visa through this program, which allows the Quebec Government to pick skilled professionals who intend to reside within the province of Quebec.
What is the Process to Get Canadian Permanent Resident Visa?
- Getting your WES (World Education Services) certified Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report.
- Appearing for IELTS and submitting your Language Ability Report.
- Express Entry profile creation and submission.
- Assessing your CRS Score and if required working towards improving it.
- Applying for all the available Provincial Nomination Programs.
- Waiting for Express Entry draws results.
- Invitation to Apply or Nomination Certificate.
- Preparing the required immigration documents for your Canada visa application.
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.