Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Quebec is among the foremost immigrant friendly province which welcomes more than 45,000 migrants per annum, from a staggering 100 countries. These immigrants play a vital role in the province’s economic, social & cultural integration. For those keen to migrate to the Maple Country for employment, business or study purposes, Quebec immigration would be the best choice.
Benefits of Migrating to Quebec
- Quebec province enjoys high living standards, superior educational and transportation facilities and the administration is eager to draw skilled and business talents from across the world, via easy immigration path to them.
- It has a healthy economy and GDP is approximately CAD$376 billion and its per capita GDP is $45,511. The economy is dominated by the manufacturing and services sector generating a large number of employment-opportunities for the qualified persons.
- People feel secure in the province, thanks to its low crime rate, quality healthcare & educational facilities, and the absence of discrimination against the foreign ethnic groups.
Quebec Immigration Programs
Quebec immigration system is different from other Programs , as the province has its own immigration associated laws to propel the economy with investments, besides labor-force. Below are the various immigration paths to Quebec:
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program:
- The Program attracts the experienced and high net worth individuals to Quebec wherein the applicants must make the investment through one of the Financial Intermediaries to make a significant contribution in the economic development of the province.
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program:
- The stream is for individuals wishing to establish or acquire a business in the province and participate in its progress.
- The province offers aerospace, life sciences, multimedia, information and communication technologies and services industry.
- Quebec Self-employed Person Program:
- The program focuses on applicants who are willing to create their own employment by practicing a profession on their own account.
- Candidate must come to Québec to create their own job by practicing a profession, demonstrate legally obtained net assets of at least CAD 100,000.
- Possess at least two years of experience as a self-employed, in which the applicant is aspiring to practice in Québec.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program:
- The prospective immigrants are evaluated according to a selection grid of factors, and applicants who score enough points are given a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ), which is relevant to apply for Canadian permanent residency.
- Quebec Experience Class: The program is differentiated into two categories:
- Foreign students
- Individuals with work experience in Quebec.
Applicant must apply for Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) and then submit an application to IRCC for federal approval.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Quebec Visa Application. To Know more about Quebec Immigration Process, get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.