Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Yukon Nominee Program
Yukon Provincial Nominee Program (Yukon PNP) nominates eligible skilled foreign professionals to permanently migrate to Yukon, Canada. Foreign nationals who have the skills required to occupy a permanent full-time job vacancy in Yukon, which cannot be filled domestically, can be nominated by the local government to permanently live and work in the country. Nominated candidates are allowed to apply for the Canada PR Visa to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Eligibility Requirement of Yukon PNP
In order to be eligible to apply for the Yukon PNP, a foreign worker must fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- Possess a valid job offer from an eligible Yukon employer. The job offer must meet the nomination criteria.
- Showcase evidence of sufficient qualifying work experience.
- Meet the language requirement commensurate to the skill level of the job position.
- Demonstrate a genuine intention to live in Yukon, and apply for permanent residence within three-six months of commencing the job.
- If the worker is in Canada at the time of application, they must possess a valid temporary work permit or student visa.
- The worker should not claim refugee or implied status, or be a visitor in Canada.
To qualify for Express Entry under the Yukon Nominee Program, a foreign worker must be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, or the Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Canadian Experience Class.
Categories of Immigration Under Yukon Nominee Program
Under the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP), candidates may qualify under one of the following categories:
- Yukon Express Entry (YEE)
- Skilled Worker Program
- Critical Impact Worker Program
- Yukon Business Nominee Program (YBNP)
1. Yukon Express Entry
Initiated by the Government of Yukon in 2015, The Yukon Express Entry is an effectively managed immigration stream that speeds up the process of job allocation in terms of local job requirements.
Who can apply?
- Applicants with Skilled job Experience
- Applicants with a sound command over Language
- Other significant credentials required settling and maintaining a job in the local labor market.
2. Skilled Workers Program
This Program nominates foreign nationals based on their skilled profession for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Who can apply?
- Applicant with a permanent full-time employment offer from a Yukon business.
- Must possess one year of related work experience in the vacancy being filled.
- Maintains a valid work permit throughout the YNP application and assessment procedure.
3. Critical Impact Workers Program
This stream of immigration is essentially employer driven and seeks potential immigrants who fall within the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level C or D occupations.
Who can apply?
- Must hold an education and work experience, which fulfill the job condition according to the criteria mentioned in the NOC.
- Must maintain a valid work permit throughout the YNP application and assessment procedure, if at that time residing in Canada.
- Must satisfy the minimum IELTS (English) or TEF (French) test requirements.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Abhinav Immigration takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada Visa Application. To Know more about Yukon PNP Process, get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.