Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Alberta PNP Program
Alberta immigrant nominee program (AINP) is a provincial nominee program introduced by the Canadian province of Alberta that nominates prospective skilled immigrants for permanent residence in Alberta. These candidates are chosen based on their skills and abilities to fill in the local labor shortage in Alberta as well as be able to support their families. This Canada PNP program is conjointly run by both the Alberta government and the federal government.Benefits of Settling in Alberta PNP
- Higher income
- Plethora of job opportunities
- Low cost of living
- World-class healthcare facilities and programs
- Topnotch education system
- Welcoming communities
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program Eligibility
- The aspirant should have a full-time job offer in hand by a Canadian employer from the province of Alberta.
- Have a minimum work experience needed by a hiring employer
- Should be able to procure a qualifying or an above average score in English proficiency tests such as IELTS and CLB.
- Should have a genuine intention to live, work and economically establish themselves in the Canadian province of Alberta.
- Must possess a valid work permit along with other necessary supporting documents.
- Make sure that your skills fall under the National Occupational Code (NOC) Skill categories of O, A and B
- For securing a Canada PR Visa with the AINP you should hold a legal proof of residence stating your country of origin.
- You also must have a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) letter of confirmation.
- Both the employer as well as the candidate of Alberta must jointly finish the Employer-Driven Application for a Skilled Occupation (AINP 005) form. Prior to this the candidate needs a valid employment offer to assist in validating the Alberta PNP application
- The prospective candidate will also be required to submit (AINP 003) Employer-Driven Application form for Nomination. This form is specially created for skilled workers.
- CIC Work permit showcasing that you have an Express entry program profile wherein you have scored a minimum of 67 points on the assessment grid can be submitted.
- A valid passport along with travelling documents.
- Educational certificates such as degree, diploma, and certificates
- Reference Letters related to work
- Your language proficiency test result scores (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc.)
- Proof of identity documents such as age, name, date of birth must be mentioned
Once you complete the application form of Alberta, you will be required to wait for the processing of your respective profile. Th government of Alberta will then duly verify all your entered credentials as well as your documents. The time of processing of your visa application depends upon multiple factors such as market information, volume of application received and date of getting application. Once the applicant is qualified and approved by the authorities of Alberta, they will receive a certificate of nomination. The entire Alberta immigration process may take a time span of between 7 to 9 months, and may differ from one profile to another.
Alberta PNP points calculator
The Alberta PNP points calculator is designed for people who are interested to permanently settle in the province of Alberta with their family via the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program. For this the prospective applicants will be required to score a minimum of 67 points or higher out of 100 on the points system. They must also ensure that their chosen occupation is present on the Alberta In-Demand Occupation List. Points are granted on the factors of educational qualifications, work experience, proficiency in English language or French, as well as factors like arranged employment and adaptability. If you score well on the Alberta PNP points calculator, you will be eligible for permanent residence in Canada via the AINP.
How to Apply for Alberta PNP
Step 1 – Read the terms and conditions of AINP meaning that the criteria is likely to change as per their labor needs and requirements that can lead to approval or rejection.
Step 2 – You must meet all the criteria of selection set by the Alberta PNP
Step 3 - Assess the testing requirements for English language proficiency tests
Step 4 – Download the checklist of documents and complete the required forms
Step 5 - Mail the application by registered mail or courier to the stream you want to apply
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Visaexperts takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.