Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program (AINP)
Witnessing prominent growth in the sectors of manufacturing, health care and construction. Alberta, is one of Canada’s most attractive and leading immigration destinations in the world. Some of the reasons to choose Alberta as your immigration destination are:Benefits of Settling in Alberta
- Higher income
- Plethora of job opportunities
- Low cost of living
- World-class healthcare facilities and programs
- Topnotch education system
- Welcoming communities
About Alberta Immigration Nominee Program
The AINP is an economically driven immigration scheme which initiated by the Government of Alberta. Through this particular program, skilled professionals who have expertise in their respective field of work have more chances of receiving an Alberta Provincial Nomination Certificate which accelerates the entire process of immigration to Alberta.
The AINP is further categorized into three prominent immigration streams namely:
- Strategic Recruitment Stream
- Employer-Driven Stream
- Self-Employed Farmer Stream
- Alberta Opportunity Stream
- Alberta Express Entry Stream
- You must retain a valid work permit throughout the application and assessment procedure of the AINP.
- During the assessment procedure you should mandatorily provide a valid AINP work permit or an implied status on the basis of either:
- A Labor Market Impact Assessment which is positive
- LMIA Exemption as designed by the IRCC
One can apply for Permanent Residence as a provincial nominee via IRCC if they are nominated by The Government of Alberta along with their spouse/common-law partner and dependent children. All the permanent resident applications require the final stamp of approval from the IRCC.
The AINP offers options for both a) Skilled Workers b) Semi Skilled Workers. For this, you can apply by yourself or through your existing employer. The nominations issued by AINP cannot be used to procure Temporary Work Permit Extensions.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.