Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Immigration Attorney Profile Colin R. Singer
Colin R. Singer is an internationally acclaimed immigration lawyer. He is a pioneer of immigration in Canada, and has more than 25 years of experience in this field. He has an extremely well-established law firm in Canada, with a team of 30 immigration lawyers working under him.
- He was awarded an Undergraduate Degree in Law from the University of Ottawa. He also possesses a Bachelor’s degree, with a major in industrial Relations, from McGill University.
- He is a Founding Director of the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc.
- Since 1988, he has been a member of the Bar of Quebec and the Canadian Bar Association.
- In 1994, he launched www.immigration.ca – the most widely-referenced website for information regarding Canada immigration.
- From 1998-2001, he was an executive member of the Canadian Bar Association’s Quebec and National Immigration Law Sections.
- Since 2000, he has been a member of Industrial Relations Counselors. He has also been an Associate Editor of the third edition of ‘Immigration Law Reporter’.
- Since 2002, he has been a member of the Quebec Order of Industrial Relations Counselors.
- Since 2004, he has been a member of the Canadian Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Since 2009, he has served as a Governor of the Quebec Bar Foundation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated towards the advancement of the legal profession.
- He is an award-winning author of books on immigration laws and government policies.
- On two occasions, he has appeared as an expert witness before the Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration.
- His multifarious achievements and recognitions are featured on his Wikipedia page.
An award-winning author of legal publications, Mr. Singer is also a reputed contributor of editorial content for various media platforms including CNN, The Lawyers Daily, Mondaq, and The Financial Post. His expertise in the industry has allowed him to be featured on CBC, The Daily Beast and BNN.
Mr. Singer has authored two published books:
- Canada Provincial Immigration Programs for Skilled Workers: A Guidebook for Skilled Workers (2019)
- Canada Business Immigration Programs (2019)