Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
The Express Entry System of Canada comprises a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to select candidates who are eligible to apply for the Canada Immigration. CRS is basically a Point-based System that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) uses to evaluate and assess a candidate’s profile and rank the same in the Express Entry Pool.
The system uses the following parameters to determine whether a candidate is eligible for the program or not:
- Level of skills
- Education background
- Ability to communicate in English or French
- Professional work experience
- other factors
The chances of selection, meeting the CRS cut-off points and getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada Permanent Residence Visa increase tremendously, if the candidate has any of the following:
- Multiple degrees/diplomas/certificates from Canadian colleges or universities
- Excellent English language test (IELTS) score
- A valid job offer from a Canadian employer
- Certificate of nomination from any Canadian province or territory
- other factors
Under the Comprehensive Ranking System, only those candidates are invited to apply for the further process whose applications are filed in the Express Entry Pool (EEP) and score the points requirements as per announced CRS draw cut-offs.
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) determines the prospective applicant’s eligibility for any of the below-mentioned categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Canadian Experience Class
Any candidate, who is qualified for any of these programs, can register themselves for the Express Entry pool. Candidates will be assigned scores based on the information they submit during the EOI.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) - How it Works
Total number of points available under the Express Entry CRS is 1,200. The system can be divided into three parts:
- Core Human Capital (Skills and Experience): 500 points
- Skills Transferability: 100 points
- Additional Factors: 600 points
For single / unmarried candidates, the break-up of points under CRS is given below:
- Core human Capital: Maximum 500 points;
- Skill transferability: Maximum 100 points;
- Valid job offer: Maximum 200 points and
- Provincial nomination: Maximum 600 points
For candidates with an accompanying spouse or common-law partner, the break-up of points is given below:
- Core human Capital of the Principal Applicant: Maximum 460 points;
- Core human Capital of Spouse: Maximum 40 points
- Skill transferability: Maximum 100 points; and
- Provincial nomination: 600 points
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.