Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
If you are planning to immigrate to Canada, then there is no better option than Manitoba PNP (Provincial Nominee Program). Known for a high-powered economy, skilled labor force, and friendly community, Manitoba is one province in Canada that never fails to attract talented foreign workers who wish to make this province their new home.
In a nutshell, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) comprises a number of immigration pathways to bring skilled workers to the province and allow them to contribute to its economy. Not only skilled workers, MPNP also aims to target entrepreneurs and international students who have the potential to address the labor shortage needs of the province of Manitoba. Applicant who successfully receive the nomination for the MPNP become eligible to apply further for the program to become Canadian permanent residents.
Who is Eligible Under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)?
You may take a look at the Manitoba provincial nominee program requirements to determine your eligibility for the program:
- The first and foremost requirement for Manitoba provincial nominee program is that the applicant applying under Skilled Worker category must demonstrate that they have a strong connection in Manitoba. This connection could be in the form of friends, family members, education, or work experience, or through an Invitation to Apply (ITA) issued by the government of Manitoba under Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Must be aged between 21-45 years to claim maximum points (up to 10)
- In addition to the above, every candidate who wish to be considered for Manitoba PNP must score at least 60 points out of 100 based on various factors.
- Candidates must demonstrate their competing English or French language skills. They are required to submit valid results of a recent MPNP-approved language test as proof of their language proficiency.
- Must have a valid full-time work experience in the past five years in an occupation that falls under National Occupation Classification (NOC).
- Must have completed a valid educational credential assessment by a recognized assessing body to demonstrate that their education or training is equivalent as per Canada’s education institutions.
- Last but not the least, candidates with strong ties or employability in an approved occupation are considered adaptable as per the Manitoba PNP eligibility criteria. Also, it’s equally important to demonstrate that you have genuine intentions to settle and economically established in the province through a Settlement Plan.
It’s worth noting that even if you successfully meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements and claim sufficient Manitoba Immigration Points, having no connection in the province can make your profile completely ineligible for Manitoba immigration.
Know about the Manitoba PNP Process and Processing Time in 2020
Getting a Canada PR visa through MPNP is a three-step process, which is described below:
Step 1- Submit an Expression of Interest:
This is your first step to immigrate to Manitoba as a skilled worker. To go through it, one needs provide answers to a series of online questions without submitting or uploading any supporting document into the EOI pool.
Once the profile creation is done, candidates will receive a score based on the personal information they provide. Every profile in the Canada Express Entry pool is ranked against each other to determine who is eligible to apply further and who is not. Applicants with the highest scores will be invited to submit a complete MPNP application.
Step 2- Receive a Letter of Advice
As already mentioned, if you successfully claim all points related to multiple factors, you’ll be issued a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) by the Government of Manitoba. In this step, you are required to submit a range of verifiable documents in MPNP online within a period of 60 days.
Step 3- Nomination
After a careful evaluation of your profile, the MPNP nominates candidates who successfully meet all requirements. The nominations are granted through a Letter of Approval as issued by the name of Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
The MPNP processing time is one of the fastest immigration programs as compared to any other pathway. It usually takes a period of 4-6 months for any application to be processed or verified after its submission. However, there are several factors that might be responsible for delay in your application, which includes incorrect forms, incomplete information, missing documents, wrong email address, and more.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is a dynamic program started by the province of Manitoba, situated in Canada.
These streams under which you can apply are:
1. Business Investor Stream
The recently revamped Business Investor Stream will substitute the existing PNP-B business immigration category.
Who can apply?
Competent Businessmen and Entrepreneurs who have the capability and objective to start a business within the first 24 months of entry in to Canada via the path of Temporary Work Permit.
2. Skilled Worker Immigration Stream
This stream chooses skilled workers based on the local requirement of the employers.
Who can apply?
Workers who are proficient, have the expertise and possess the skills required in the local labor market are nominated for PR Visa, so that they can live and establish themselves in Canada.
3. Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
Who can apply?
- Assistance of any family members or friends in Canada
- Any prior education or employment experience in the province
- An invitee directly offered by MPNP within its Strategic Recruitment Initiative
a) Express Entry Pathway
Under this pathway you can apply and qualify if you have a family Connection or hold a strong set of skills and training in sync with the In-demand Occupations list of Manitoba.
b) Human Capital Pathway
You can qualify under the Human Capital Pathway if your training and proficiency is in accordance with the published in-demand occupations list of Manitoba.
If you would like to explore options for Manitoba PNP, simply complete our free assessment form and come a step closer to your immigration dream.
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Immigration takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.