Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
New Brunswick PNP: A gateway to Canada PR
The province New Brunswick is the abode with sprawling rivers, farmland and a dense forest cover catering the perfect settlement for the Canada Immigration. The Canada PNP programs are designed specifically to drive the Immigration in all the corners of the provinces. The program New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (New Brunswick PNP) is an exclusive pathway for skilled professionals with relevant skills and experience required by the province.
The program will empower the New Brunswick province with sufficient skilled manpower and business professionals to drive the economic boom and progress of the province. One can easily receive the Certificate of Nomination upon meeting the eligibility criteria and selection process who will further receive the Canada PR Visa.
New Brunswick PNP Eligibility Requirements
NBPNP is an economically fueled program within which they nominate eligible businessmen and skilled workers from every part of the world. They should express keen interest to settle in New Brunswick and contribute to the local economy as well.
Categories of Immigration Under NBPNP
1. Express Entry Labor Market Stream (EELMS)
This is a recent program started by the NBPNP wherein interested applicants are asked to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the NBPNP for immigration
2. Skilled Workers with Employer Support
This stream invites potential applications who have secured a permanent job offered by a local New Brunswick company or an employer.
Who can apply?
- Those with a permanent job offered by a local New Brunswick company or an employer.
- Applicants must be between the age limit of 22 years and 55 years.
- Must be fluent with English and/or French for fulfilling job requirement.
- Must have the education, qualifications, authorizations and endorsements for a provincial job.
- The potential applicant must have a strong reason for settling in the province of New Brunswick.
- Should possess a minimum of 50 points on the selection grid.
3. Skilled Workers with Family Support
This stream invites potential applicants, who have family members residing in the province offering sponsorship to them. Within this stream having a job is not mandatory to be qualified.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be between the age limit of 22 years and 50 years.
- Must possess the required French and/or English language skills.
- Must inhabit and have a job in the particular region.
- The applicant should have not less 2 years of permanent non-stop residence within the previous 5 years, in his planned line-of-work in the province.
- Must possess the essential funds to dwell in the province.
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.