Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Invitation To Apply
The immigration, refugees and Citizenship Canada reserve the right to conduct Express Entry rounds of invitations to select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and allow them to apply for an ITA. The issuance of these invites is based on selection under the CRS ranking when IRCC draws a significant number of applicants from the Express Entry pool.
We advise you, not to confuse the ITA with a Canadian job offer or a Provincial Nomination Certificate, as it is an auto-generated letter issued to eligible Express Entry candidates – at or above the cut-off point announced after the draw - who have made an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada. Once you’re invited to apply for permanent residence in Canada, you'll receive a notification telling you what to do next.
How you can obtain an invite to apply (ITA) for Canada?
Candidates qualifying with minimum 67 points under the selection criteria of the federal economic immigration program may enter the Express Entry pool. The components for CRS are as follows:
- Core human capital factors;
- Accompanying Spouse or Common-Law Partner Factors, if applicable;
- Skill Transferability Factors; and
- Other factors relating to a Provincial Nomination, a job offer, prior study in Canada, blood relations in Canada, or proof of French language ability.
Once you are in the Express Entry pool with sufficient CRS score, the Canadian Federal Govt. issues ITA’s to those who are meeting the required minimum CRS cut-off score released at the time of the draw.
Nevertheless, you can improve your chances of receiving an ITA by
- Improving your language skills and getting better English Language test score.
- Updating your education.
- Getting more relevant work experience.
- Searching for connections in any provinces and territories for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- Contacting any employer hiring for immigrants to Canada to secure a valid job offer under the NOC O, A, and B.
- Claiming points for blood relations.
As per the Canada immigration news, every candidate who has received an ITA would have 90 days to apply, rather than 60 days which was the previously time allotted by the Canada High Commission. And if by any chance you miss-out on the 90-day deadline, the Invitation to Apply issued to you will no longer be valid and that you have to create a fresh Express Entry Profile. If, however you decide to decline your Invitation to Apply, you will be placed back into the Express Entry pool to be considered for future rounds of invitations, as long as your profile remains valid for federal economic immigration program.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.