Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Northwest Territories Provincial Nominee Programme
The Northwest Territories Provincial Nominee Program is targeted at prospective immigrants who possess the right skills and expertise to contribute to the provincial growth. The objective is to attract qualified professionals to fulfill labour shortages requirements.
Through this program, the potential candidates selected by the province need to acquire a Northwest Territories Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will allow them to apply for the Permanent Residence (PR) status.
The Northwest Territories PNP accepts applications in the following categories:
Northwest Territories' Express Entry Stream - the program is for skilled workers who are already registered in the Express Entry System and intend to live and work in the Northwest Territories. The program is useful for employers to nominate certain candidates who can meet the eligibility criteria and address the needs of labor shortages in critical areas.
Who is Eligible?
- Candidates who have created a profile in the Express Entry System and received a Job Seeker Validation Code.
- Must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Skilled Worker stream of the Nominee Program
- Must provide an intention to reside in the Northern Territory
Employer Driven Program- Under this program, employers from Northern Territory may hire talented and experienced foreign nationals and put them in positions, which cannot be filled locally. The program can be divided into two categories, 1) Critical Impact Worker Stream, and 2) Skilled Worker Stream
Critical Impact Worker Stream
Through this program, prospective immigrants can apply for job positions for which no local talent is available.
Who is Eligible?
- The candidate must have worked in the related position for at least 6 months or more
- Must meet the minimum language proficiency requirements
- Provide an intend to settle in the Northern Territory
- Must fulfill the NWT regulatory requirements, such as licensing or certifications
- Must have adequate finances to be able to support themselves and family
Skilled Worker Stream
This stream is for highly competent foreign professionals, capable of making a positive impact on the economic development of the territory. The stream is for extremely skilled who can perform jobs that require specialized training.
Who is Eligible?
- The chosen occupation must fall under the NOC Skill Level 0, A, or B
- Must have received the formal education or training to perform the job efficiently
- Must possess the relevant work experience and perform job duties of the specific job
- To be able to communicate in English or French
- Must have sufficient funds to be able to settle in Canada
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Visaexperts takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us [email protected] or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.