Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Canada Federal Self – Employed Program
The Self-employed Persons Program permits people for Canadian immigration in a permanent way as a self-employed person. This immigration program makes it easy for self-employed foreign nationals with sufficient work experience in cultural activities or athletics to establish themselves in Canada as permanent residents. They must be ready and have a genuine intention to participate and make a crucial contribution to the cultural or sports scene in Canada.
Examples of cultural activities comprises of vocations like authors and writers, creative and performing artists, musicians, painters, sculptors and other visual artists, technical support and other jobs in motion pictures, creative designers as well as craftspeople.
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Federal Self-Employed Persons program
- You must have relevant work experience of a minimum of 2 years in any cultural or sports related activities at a world class level. You can secure more points in case you have a 3, 4 or 5 years of experience in the abovementioned fields.
- You must receive a minimum of 35 points out of 100 as a self-employed immigrant to eligible for this Canada PR Visa.
- Must be self-employed in these cultural or athletic activities
- If you wish to own and operate your farm, you must make sure that you hold a two years of farm management experience within the five-year period immediately preceding their application.
- You must be willing and able enough to be self-employed during immigration Canada.
- You must be able to clear the selection criteria of the immigration program like work experience, education, age, language proficiency as well as adaptability.
- The applicant should undergo a medical exam as well as secure police certificates to certify that they are fit and have no previous criminal record whatsoever.
- Also, you should showcase that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada.
Processing time for Canada Federal Self-Employed persons program
The processing time for the Canada Federal Self-Employed visa is between a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years’ time duration. Once your visa application is approved, you will be required to send your visa in order for you to receive your permanent residence visa.
Fees to apply for Canada Federal Self-Employed visa
In majority fees your processing fees will be inclusive of the processing for you or anyone else you decide to include in your application, the right of residence fee (RPRF) is to be paid prior to you becoming a Canadian permanent residents and is to submitted before the approval of your application, biometric fees( is basically the cost involved in collecting fingerprints and a digital photo) as well as third party fees (like payment for medical exams, police certificates, language testing).