Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Canada Self-Employed Persons Program
Self-Employed Program is an immigration pathway created for individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person.To be eligible, an applicant must demonstrate at least two years of relevant experience in cultural or athletic activities, and be committed to contribute to Canada’s growth and development.
Examples of cultural activities comprises of vocations like authors and writers, creative and performing artists, musicians, painters, sculptors and other visual artists, technical support and other jobs in motion pictures, creative designers as well as craftspeople.
Eligibility Criteria of a Self-employed person
- Cultural Activities
- Athletics at an International level
- Buying or Managing a Farm
- Educational Qualifications (Maximum: 25 points)
- Work Experience (Maximum: 35 points)
- Age (Maximum: 10 points)
- Proficiency in English or French language (Maximum: 24 points)
- Adaptability (Maximum: 6 points)
- And, if you wish to migrate as a Business migrant, you will be required to score at least 35 points.
Processing time for Canada Federal Self-Employed persons program
The processing time for the Canada Federal Self-Employed visa is between a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years’ time duration. Once your visa application is approved, you will be required to send your visa in order for you to receive your permanent residence visa.
Fees to apply for Canada Federal Self-Employed visa
In majority fees your processing fees will be inclusive of the processing for you or anyone else you decide to include in your application, the right of residence fee (RPRF) is to be paid prior to you becoming a Canadian permanent residents and is to submitted before the approval of your application, biometric fees( is basically the cost involved in collecting fingerprints and a digital photo) as well as third party fees (like payment for medical exams, police certificates, language testing).
Fees to apply for Canada Self Employed Program
- Primary Applicant:1050 CAD
- Spouse Processing fees: 550 CAD
- Right to permanent residence fees for both of the candidates:490 CAD
- Dependent child who is under 22 years: 150 CAD