Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for Canada
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is introduced to attract prospective immigrants who are skilled enough to support the province’s economic and labour force needs. The program is for qualified foreign workers and entrepreneurs who intend to invest in the ever-expanding economy of Ontario, Canada.
OINP Business Category:
Ontario Corporate Stream
The stream is created for established business owners who are eligible to expand their business or able to buy a new business in Ontario.
- Must have a full-time business established for at least 36 months or 3-years at the time of application submission
- Must be able to invest 5 million CAD to support the business operations. The source of funds should be legal and include all assets and liabilities of the applicant and the applicant’s spouse or common-law partner.
- The corporation must be able to generate at least 5 full-time jobs for the citizens of Canada or permanent residents.
- The investment activity must benefit the province of Ontario economically.
- The nominated staff members must prove their language proficiency as per the nomination criteria.
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream
The Ontario Entrepreneur Stream is targeted at foreign nationals, interested in expanding their business or buying an existing business.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience of running a full-time business.
- Must be holding a senior level position in the company.
- In case of cities that come under Greater Toronto Area, such as Toronto, Durham, Halton, York and Peel regions, the minimum investment should not be less than $1,500,000 CDN.
- For other cities in Ontario, the minimum net worth should be $800,000 CDN.
- The proposed business investment should at least create two permanent full-time jobs locally.
Ontario Human Capital Stream - This program is open for prospective immigrants to Canada who are skilled enough to live and work in the province.
- Score at least 400 CRS points (or as may be announced from time to time) to apply for the program.
- Must have two or more years of experience of working in the NOC occupation five years prior to the date of application submission.
- Must have a valid Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree from any reputed educational institution. Credential assessment from WES is a must to fulfil the guidelines of CIC Canada.
- IELTS exam with the minimum scores of CLB7.
Selected candidates will receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario. The nomination can be used to apply for the permanent residence.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada PR visa application. To Know more about Ontario Immigration Nominee Program and the latest Canada Immigration News, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.