Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for Canada
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (Ontario PNP) is the most preferred pathway among the Provincial Nominee Programs in Canada which is implemented to attract prospective skilled immigrants. Ontario Provincial Nominee Program aims to select the eligible candidates on the basis of their Age, Qualification, Experience and language ability who will contribute to the economic development of the province.
What is the Ontario PNP Program Eligibility requirements?
Ontario Canada Immigration is made possible upon meeting certain eligibility requirements which is crucial to select the best and qualified professionals to the province. There are many pathways under the Ontario PNP, but the most common pathways among the lot is Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream. Below are the Ontario Immigration requirements:
- Must register an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the Express Entry pool.
- Must score more than 400 CRS points in order to secure the chances of getting nomination from Ontario Express Entry.
- Must have two or more years of experience of working in the chosen NOC occupation in the last five years.
- Must possess Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree or any equivalent degree from a reputed educational institution. Furthermore, candidates are required to get their academic qualifications assessed from WES.
- Must qualify the IELTS exam with the minimum scores of CLB 7 in all four categories, including listening, reading, speaking, and writing.
How to calculate points under Ontario PNP Point calculator?
After meeting the minimum requirements for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program, it does not mean that you will get selected by the Ontario Govt. There are limited number of seats across the various streams, and due to the tight competition between the profiles of all the candidates. In order to determine the most deserving candidate, the Ontario PNP employs the Canada Point system to assess each profile and when the invitations are rolled out, the highest ranked profiles are selected. Below is the breakdown of the points calculator system:
- Education (maximum 25 points)
- English and French language ability (maximum 28 points)
- Work Experience (maximum 15 points)
- Age (maximum 12 points)
- Arranged Employment (maximum 10 points)
- Adaptability (maximum 10 points)
You need to score a minimum of 67 points from the aforementioned six selection factors of federal Skilled Worker stream.
How to Apply for Ontario PNP Nomination?
Ontario is among those Provincial Nominee Programs which is considered to the swiftest and easy-going pathway of acquiring a Canada Permanent Resident Visa. All the skilled professionals with relevant experience and qualifications opt for Human Capital Priorities Stream for the faster Canadian Immigration.
- First you need register your profile under the Express Entry Canada.
- After registering, through the Comprehensive Ranking System you will be awarded a 3-digit CRS Score based on your profile.
- If your chosen occupation falls under Ontario’s skill and in-demand occupation list, then you can apply for the Ontario PNP from their official website.
- If you score more in the CRS then you will be eligible to receive the nomination from Ontario which will eventually lead you to Canada PR Visa.
What is the Ontario PNP Processing Time?
Upon direct comparison with the other Provincial Nominee Programs, a candidate is blessed to have a quicker process in the Ontario PNP which will take 60-90 days. However, the processing time differs from case to case and based on validity and accuracy of individual applications and documents.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is introduced to attract prospective immigrants who are skilled enough to support the province’s economic and labour force needs. The program is for qualified foreign workers and entrepreneurs who intend to invest in the ever-expanding economy of Ontario, Canada.
OINP Business Category:
Ontario Corporate Stream
The stream is created for established business owners who are eligible to expand their business or able to buy a new business in Ontario.
- Must have a full-time business established for at least 36 months or 3-years at the time of application submission
- Must be able to invest 5 million CAD to support the business operations. The source of funds should be legal and include all assets and liabilities of the applicant and the applicant’s spouse or common-law partner.
- The corporation must be able to generate at least 5 full-time jobs for the citizens of Canada or permanent residents.
- The investment activity must benefit the province of Ontario economically.
- The nominated staff members must prove their language proficiency as per the nomination criteria.
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream
The Ontario Entrepreneur Stream is targeted at foreign nationals, interested in expanding their business or buying an existing business.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience of running a full-time business.
- Must be holding a senior level position in the company.
- In case of cities that come under Greater Toronto Area, such as Toronto, Durham, Halton, York and Peel regions, the minimum investment should not be less than $1,500,000 CDN.
- For other cities in Ontario, the minimum net worth should be $800,000 CDN.
- The proposed business investment should at least create two permanent full-time jobs locally.
Ontario Human Capital Stream - This program is open for prospective immigrants to Canada who are skilled enough to live and work in the province.
- Score at least 400 CRS points (or as may be announced from time to time) to apply for the program.
- Must have two or more years of experience of working in the NOC occupation five years prior to the date of application submission.
- Must have a valid Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree from any reputed educational institution. Credential assessment from WES is a must to fulfil the guidelines of CIC Canada.
- IELTS exam with the minimum scores of CLB7.
Selected candidates will receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario. The nomination can be used to apply for the permanent residence.
As pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, VisaExperts takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Ontario PNP Application. To Know more about Ontario PNP and Canada immigration, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact through our Live Chat window.