Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Australia Visitor Visa
Visiting Australia can range from tourism to Business visiting purpose, as Australia is a great hub in terms of economy and world trade. For enjoying all the beautiful gifts that Australia has to offer, the applicant must have a Visitor Visa.
What is Australia Visitor Visa all about?
- A Visitor Visa to Australia is basically a short-term Non-Work Visa, issued for a visit or business visit.
- The Visitor Visa is for a duration of 3, 6 or 12 months.
- This Visa is meant for visitors who go to Australia mainly for holiday, leisure or tourism purposes.
- The Visitor Visa, also caters applicants who have friends or family residing in Australia.
Eligibility Requirements for Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
- Passport holders, residing outside Australia and are looking for applying for visa for strictly visit purposes.
- The applicant can apply for this Visa if they are travelling to Australia as a visitor, business visitor purposes, for family visit.
- While applying for Visitor Visa for a timespan of 12 months, the applicant must have access to adequate funds to cover their expenditures, while residing in Australia. For this the visa applicant must produce, Proof of Funds such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts or taxation records
- If planning to visit Australia for more than 6 months, applicant is required to have medical clearance.
- Visa holder should leave Australia within the validity of the visa.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Immigration takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visitor Visa Application. To Know more about Australia Visitor Visa Process, get in touch with us @ [email protected] or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.