Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
How to Immigrate to the US as an IT manager?
Want to immigrate to the land of opportunities? If your answer is yes, then the United States of America should be your top choice, owing to the scope of possibilities that the country provides to its immigrant population.
As an IT manager, there is no shortage due to the plethora of options for people who have their background in the Information Technology industry. IT workers are considered as one of the most highly skilled for US immigration and make for the sector of skilled professional immigrants who get the best-paid jobs in the States owing to their rising demand.
You can apply with SOC 11-3020 and SOC 11-2021 - Computer and Information Systems Managers since Technology has a pivotal role in today's world. IT workers have become a significant part of every country's economy, including the US.
An IT manager is described as someone from the IT department whose responsibility is to take care of its systems and information. Their KRA is to run regular checks on network/data security, developing/implementing IT policy for an organization, provide direction for IT team members, conduct regular system audits, etc.
Requirements to apply as an IT Manager:
- Must have completed secondary school
- Should have work experience as an IT Manager or an IT professional.
- Also, you are required to secure an Intermediate or Advanced level of English
Visa Options about Occupation for US Immigration:
The H-1B Visa is a lucrative visa option for those who want to immigrate to the US as a skilled worker. Many of those with an IT background apply for this category of visa. The same goes for an IT manager's role, which is considered a highly demanded job in the US.
This kind of visa permits nationals of some countries to immigrate to the US
- Canadians and Mexican are eligible to apply for the TN visa.
- Australians can apply for the E-3 visa, which is very near to the H-1B Visa.
- Singapore and Chile citizens can apply for the H-1B1 Visa.
- More than 50 countries are qualified to apply for the E-1 and E-2 Visa
- As a visitor, an IT manager can come to the US via B-1 Business Visitor, which permits an individual to participate in meetings, consult with business clients/associates, aid clients in negotiating contracts. The applicant can also get involved in independent research, help investor clients search for investment opportunities, and join trade shows.
Extraordinary Ability Visa: For those who showcase the extraordinary ability
There are several options for you if you are looking for permanent residency, depending upon your case's uniqueness.