Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) is a unique gateway to Canadian Immigration that allows the skilled immigrants and international graduates to attain the permanent residence in the Atlantic Province of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
Benefits of Migrating to Atlantic Provinces
- The economy of the regions is one of Canada's strongest with lower unemployment coupled with the low cost of living, which makes it quite attractive to live in these provinces.
- The provinces are host to - fantastic delicacies, exceptional educational facilities, world-class healthcare centers, thriving IT sector, abundance of arts and entertainment scene.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program Categories
All the programs are employer-driven and to apply for the program, you need to have a job offer from a designated employer from the Atlantic Province. The Pilot Program is further categorized into three different streams:
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program (AHSP) – Aims at the foreign skilled workers with at least 1 years’ experience in their field and a permanent job offer.
- Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program (AISP) – Skilled workers can apply for Canadian permanent residence with at least 1-year job offer from an employer in Atlantic Canada having minimum 1 year of work experience.
- Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP) – Graduate from an Atlantic Canadian post-secondary institution after 2 years of study, and have a job offer for at least 1 year, can apply through this program. There is no work experience requirement.
Common Eligibility Requirements for all the Programs
- The Job Offer: Required to obtain a valid job offer for at least one year from an employer in one of the four Atlantic Provinces under the National Occupational Classification NOC type 0, A or, B or C.
- Work Experience: Must demonstrate their work experience for at least one year within the last three years in a managerial, professional, or technical/trades position.
- Education: Secondary or post-secondary, diploma or degree with Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to prove that the level of education.
- Language Ability: Applicants must prove language ability either English or French equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.