Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Quebec Immigration Skilled Worker Program
Quebec Skilled Worker Program is initiated by the Government of Quebec in collaboration with Canadian Federal Government to pave way for skilled and highly trained professional workers to Quebec Immigration. This initiative is channeled to fill the labour gap which is prevalent in the province by providing economic opportunities and permanent residence in Montreal or any other city within Quebec.
Designed and evolved by the Government of Quebec and the Canadian Federal Government, Quebec Skilled Worker Program is for skilled and highly trained professional workers, who are looking forward for economic opportunities and permanent residence in Montreal or any other province within Quebec.
What are the Benefits of Migrating to Quebec?
Quebec skilled worker program comes with many benefits which one can avail:
- The cost of living is very reasonable which is bundled with health, insurance and other facilities to the residents.
- Quebec is proclaimed as the ideal place to raise a family which is rich in culture, thanks to all the different strata of people living in the area.
- The educational system that Quebec Immigration fetches you is a high quality at a very affordable rate.
- The jobs are very diverse appeals to all kinds of skills professionals, which alone is a deciding factor to choose Quebec skilled worker program.
- The applicants are assessed and ranked according to their skills and competencies not by any investment or business interest. This is how the province keeps the economy stable, and population more productive.
- For children the education system is most compatible and recognized worldwide, which becomes a major reason for Quebec Immigration.
- Once the applicants have cleared the ‘Regular Skilled Worker Program' they are dispensed with Certificat de sélection du Québec also called as the certificate of selection.
- As per recent immigration news, starting from October 24, 2017, there is an alteration with regard to the age limit for dependents. It has been changed from ‘under 19’ to ‘under 22’ presently.
- For qualifying as a skilled professional, an applicant by himself must score a minimum of 50 points. If a potential applicant is applying along with a spouse or a common-law partner, they must score a minimum of 59 points to qualify for the Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) Program.
|Factors of Selection||Points Awarded|
|Training||Up till 26 points|
|Education||Up till 14 points|
|Areas of Training||Up till 12 points|
|Work Experience||Up till 8 points|
|Age||Up till 16 points|
|Proficiency in Language (English language+ French language)||Up till 22 points= (16+22) points each|
|Connection in Quebec||Up till 8 points|
|Characteristics of Spouse/Common-law partner||Up till 17 points|
|Validated Job Offer||Up till 10 points|
|Accompanying Children||Up till 8 points|
|Financial Self-sufficiency||Up till 1 point|
- If chosen by the Government of Quebec you can apply under the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence.
- As per the process the potential applicant needs to undertake a medical exam and obtain police certificates to be given the Canada Immigration Visa for permanent residence
- Majority of the documents mandatory for Quebec Skilled Worker Program should to be true copies that are certified.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To Know more about Quebec Skilled Worker Program and related Canada immigration news, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.