Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Australia Global Talent Visa
Certain select highly-skilled professionals can gain the privilege of permanent residence (PR) in Australia – directly through the Global Talent Visa Program, also called the Global Talent Independent (GTI) Program. This pathway attracts the most promising foreign talent to work in ten sectors that will play a key role in Australia's future economy – specifically economic sectors focused on technology and innovation. It will allow for skill transfer, innovation, and job creation within Australia.
In 2022-23, 8,448 high-skilled foreign professionals will be granted the Australia PR visa through this program. In addition, family members of the professional can also become permanent residents.
To secure a Global Talent Visa Australia, candidates must be highly skilled in one of the following ten sectors and command a salary that satisfies the high-income threshold:
- Agri-Food & AgTech
- Circular Economy
- Defense, Space, and Advanced Manufacturing
- Financial Services & FinTech
- Health Industries
- Infrastructure & Tourism
To be eligible to apply for permanent residence in Australia through this program, candidates must provide proof of the following:
- International recognition with outstanding achievements
- Prominence in the relevant field of expertise
- Ability to be an asset for Australia in the relevant field of expertise
- Ability to become established in the appropriate area of expertise, or secure employment in Australia
- Be nominated as a global talent by a recognized organization or individual in the same field of knowledge as the candidate within Australia
In addition to this, candidates must fulfill a high standard and showcase an exceptional track record in terms of professional achievement – including senior roles, awards, memberships, patents, or featuring in international publications.
Ph.D. graduates, and Ph.D. students completing their thesis, who can demonstrate international recognition and exceptional talent in a targeted sector, can also be eligible for the visa.
Candidates must attract a salary that meets or exceeds AUD 153,600 – which is the Fair Wage High Income Threshold. This figure is revised every year, on the 1st of July. To assess these criteria, the authorities will consider the candidate's current salary (demonstrated through contract or payslips) or future job offers that outline the remuneration or recent Ph.D. in a targeted sector.
- Submit an Expression of Interest to the Australian Department of Home Affairs by filling an online form.
- Those who meet the parameters of the program receive an Invitation code and Invitation reference identifier.
- Invited candidates can then submit an online visa application along with the Family members. Approved applicants are granted permanent residence.
Why Choose Visa Experts?
Immigration to Australia is an ambitious pursuit that requires a plethora of knowledge and a detail-oriented approach. Obtaining a nomination and demonstrating eligibility is an essential component of the process, which requires precise documentation and substantial evidence. Therefore, preparing and submitting an application package under the guidance of seasoned consultants familiar with the visa procedures and requirements is in the candidate's best interest. To seek the advice of India's most experienced immigration consultants, contact (+91) 859 533 8595 or [email protected].