Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Australia Subclass 188 visa
Are you a business owner or someone who has ideas and innovation up their sleeve? Australia helps you achieve those dreams with the Australia Innovation and Investment Subclass 188 visa. With this 4 year provisional 188 visa Australia not only can you manage your business in Australia but also carry out business and investment activity in Australia.
This kind of visa also makes way for budding entrepreneurs and their activity while in Australia giving them a chance to make it big with what they have in mind and putting it in to action with this visa. This could be a new or existing business when you apply for business migration to Australia.
Eligibility Requirements for Business Innovation and Investment Permit
- You need to showcase a need for you to be in Australia as a resident for carrying out your main business which means that your business activities will be of a nature which shall require your presence in Australia to be able to manage day to day stuff and that cannot be managed from a distance.
- Your business migration to Australia shall be qualified when it has operated in Australia for a minimum time period of 2 years immediately prior to applying which means you should have an ownership interest in your main nominated business.
- If COVID-19 concessions are applied that during the time of COVID-19 you have a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa 188 visa Australia Business Innovation stream on or prior to 30 June 2019 or have held a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Business Innovation Extension stream, and your Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Business Innovation stream was approved on or before 30 June 2019 you should also continually have ownership interest in that main business.
- As an applicant for this Business Innovation and Investment Permit you should have also upheld your commitment to directly reside and be engaged in the day-to-day running and decision-making part of the business.
- Also, as an applicant for the 188 visa Australia, you should hold an existing nomination from a State or Territory agency prior to being invited to apply for this specific visa.
- You or even your business partner when applying for this visa should keep in mind to not have had any history of involvement in objectionable or shady business or investment activities or which is not permitted by the Australian government.
- All the candidates for the Business migration to Australia and are aged 18 years or more and have yet not paid the second instalment of the visa application fee for an earlier subclass 188 visa application, should either have functional English or you shall be asked for the payment of second instalment of the visa application fee.
- Those application who have already met the health criteria for 188 visa Australia shall not be required to adhere to health requirements for their subclass 188 extension visa for the second time.
- For health requirement you need to give health examinations the results of which shall be reviewed by a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (M?OC) and in case of a important health condition there shall be an advisory provided by the MOC.
- The applicant as well as their family members who are 16 years or above should meet character requirement and even the family members who are not coming to Australia which means in order to reside in Australia you should be of a good character so ensure that you have no previous criminal record or be a member of any group or organization, or had or have an connection with a person, group or organization that the Minister rationally suspects of being engaged in criminal conduct.
- If the applicant of Australia Business Innovation and Investment Permit or their family members are 18 or above they should have read or have been elucidated on the Life in Australia book or sign an Australian Values Statement which confirms that you shall obey the Australian laws and respect their manner of life.
- Ensure that when you apply for 188 visa Australia, you or your family members do not owe any money to the Australian government or have paid it back or have made an approved way to pay it back.
- And, lastly you shall not have your provisional 188 visa if you have a visa cancelled previously when you were in Australia.
How to Apply for Australia Business Innovation and Investment Permit
Step 1 - Have an existing nomination from State or Territory agency.
Step 2 - Assimilate all your documents to prove your identity as well as the existence of your business and assets and if family members are applying, then their documents as well.
Step 3 - You can apply for the 188 visa Australia online and for which you must have a Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa in the Business Innovation stream for applying.
Those applicants who have submitted their applications from 13 November 2021 will have to upload their documents in the ImmiAccount during the submission of subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa application in all streams. This act shall reduce processing times and assure fast and efficient processing.
Step 4 - Once you have applied and have completed all the formalities the Australian immigration authorities shall inform when they have received your application.
Step 5 - The decision of the application shall be informed to you with your visa grant number, date when your visa commences as well as the conditions of your visa. Keep a copy of this while you are in Australia and if there is a refusal, the reason shall be mentioned.
Processing time and Fees for 188 visa Australia
The processing time for Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) for 25% of the applications takes 7 months, for 50% of the applications takes 9 months, 75% of the applications takes 11 months and 90% of them can take up to 14 months as well.
The application processing fee for this Business Innovation and Investment Permit starts from AUD755. For more information about Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) you can contact our visa professionals on 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]