Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Australian Skilled Independent: Subclass 189 Visa
Australia is a developed nation with the presence of major international organizations, boasting an excellent quality of life, firm citizenship rights, opportunity for entrepreneurs and skilled professionals, economic stability, and a large public services sector.
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
The skilled independent visa subclass 189 is a permanent resident Australia Visa for individuals who meet the minimum 60 points on a point assessment with pertinent qualifications and skills. The assessment is designed in such way that applicants are required to be under the age of 45 years and be able to demonstrate their qualification and/or skills in an occupation under the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
What are the Benefits of Australia 189 Visa?
Australia 189 visa benefits are bundled with loads of amenities as outlined below:
- This subclass enables the Visa Holder to reside and get professionally involved–on a permanent basis–anywhere throughout the nation along with their spouse and children.
- Australia PR Visa candidate is entitled to all the benefits like access to healthcare which is Australian government subsidized, access to social security benefits, basic and advances education and the person owning this visa can also apply for Australian citizenship.
What are the Basic Requirements of the Subclass 189 Visa?
The Australia Immigration Department has set basic subclass 189 visa requirements that all applicants must meet in order to apply for a visa in the General Skilled Migration program. Following selection factors mark the eligibility of the candidate:
- Occupation / Profile must be on the list of eligible Skilled Occupations List.
- Must acquire a positive Skills Assessment for the given profession from the relevant Assessing Authority.
- Obtain a minimum of 60 points from the system.
- Must be under the age of 45 years at the time of invitation.
- Suffice the compulsory English language requirements.
- Must attain the Invitation to apply for the Permanent Visa.
It is essential that the aspirant must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), through Australia Skill Select to achieve the relevant points for the Immigration. And, it is crucial that the Australia EOI submission has all the information regarding positive skills evaluation from the concerned skills assessment group.
189 Visa Process and Processing time
Australia PR Visa procedure is easy-going immigration system and has straightforward immigration norms tailored for all the aspirants. Below is the 189 Visa Process to attain the Australia PR visa:
- Australia Skilled Occupation List: Must ensure the chosen occupation should be listed under the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) provided by Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Australia.
- Australia Points System & Eligibility: Should calculate the eligibility from the Australia PR Points Calculator on the basic of Age, educational qualifications, employment, language proficiency and other factors.
- Skills Assessment: Take the assessment of employment documents from the assessing authorities in Australia in order to demonstrate the required level of skill in the chosen occupation.
- Language Proficiency: Enroll for the IELTS or PTE Examination to suffice the language proficiency requirement for Australian Immigration.
- Express Entry: Submit the Expression of Interest through SkillSelect with all the relevant details about the application profile.
- Invitation to Apply: SkillSelect will calculate the points and if the score is high, Invitation to Apply for the Visa will be granted. Submit the visa application along with necessary documents within 60 days of receiving an invitation.
The entire 189 visa processing time will take around 6 to 11 months to receive Australia PR Visa post submission of the application.
How Can I Apply for a Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)?
The eligibility criteria is the first step for any applicant who wants to live and work in Australia under subclass 189 visa. After meeting the basic requirements of the skilled independent visa subclass 189, one can easily apply for Australia PR Visa through this pathway.
How much Subclass 189 visa costs?
Below is the break-up for Subclass 189 visa costs required for the Australia Immigration:
- Visa Application fee: Primary Applicant is 3755 AUD (1,88,00 INR)
Spouse is 1875 AUD (95,000 INR)
Per child 940 AUD (50,000 INR)
Australian Citizenship: The Visa Holder can convert his/her permanent residence status to Australian citizenship once he/she completes their stay of 4 years and meets other related regulations.
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visa Application. To Know more about General Skilled Migration Process & Australian Immigration News, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.