Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Employer Nomination Scheme (Sub Class 186)
Employer Nomination Scheme or ENS is an Australian Permanent Residency Visa, designed for highly skilled and trained foreign employees or qualified temporary residents who are nominated by an Australian employer. Under this program, it is mandatory for an applicant to stay and work within a specific time period in Australia at the time of application submission.
General Requirements for Employer Nomination Scheme (Sub Class 186)
To qualify for the Employer Nomination Visa, a candidate must:
- Have received a nomination from a legitimate Australian employer
- Be under the age of 45 years
- Have relevant professional experience of at least three years in Australia in the same occupation
- Have positive skills assessment from the designated authority
- Demonstrate that they meet the level of skills, qualification, and competent level of English required to perform the job
There are three streams under which an applicant may apply for this program. They are described as follows:
Temporary Residence Transition stream- The stream is introduced for skilled workers who are currently living in Australia under the Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457). To be eligible, the candidate must have lived and worked in Australia for at least two years in the same occupation, with the nominating employer, who is now willing to offer them a permanent job in the assigned occupation.
Direct Entry stream- the stream is designed for aspirants who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream but hold a Subclass 457 visa. Under this program, it is not necessary for a candidate to live in Australia as he/she can apply it from outside the country.
Labor Agreement stream - the stream allows Australian employers to sponsor candidates who hold a Temporary Work Subclass 457 visa through a labor agreement or regional migration agreement. The program is a pathway for permanent residence and is applicable for candidates who meet the skills, age, and language proficiency requirements as specified in the agreement.
Benefits of Employer Nomination Scheme (Sub Class 186)
The stream offers a number of privileges that are given to an Australian Permanent Residence and their family members. Some of them are described below:
- The nominated candidates can live and work in Australia for an indefinite time period
- Study in Australian colleges and universities
- Access to high-quality medical facilities and health care schemes
- If eligible, can easily apply for the Australian citizenship
- Applicant are allowed to sponsor their spouses, dependent children, and other dependent family members
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visa Application. To Know more about Australian Capital Territory (ACT) & Australian Immigration News, get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.