Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Migrate to Australia From India
Australia has always been an immigrants’ paradise for obvious reasons, especially for Indians. Every year, thousands of people migrate to Australia from India for better job opportunities, future stability, and above all- a high-quality life. Australia is one of economically powered nations in the world with varied opportunities for growth and prosperity. For generations, Australia has welcomed millions of immigrants from different parts of world who are vital to country’s economic health.
Start your free assessment
What are the Key Benefits of Moving to Australia?
- The low unemployment rate and plenty of employment opportunities make Australia an attractive option for skilled Indians who wish to migrate here and address the labor shortage needs of the country.
- Australia is not only a beautiful nation, but it’s also an ideal place to raise a family due to world-class education system, favorable social security benefits, and subsidized facilities for health care.
- Australia is extremely popular for its high-quality education system and is a dream destination for millions of students around the world. With more than 1,200 institutions spread across the country, offering 22,000+ programs and courses under multiple disciplines, Australia does have the most diverse and student friendly education system in the world.
- Permanent residents of Australia have the right to sponsor their immediate family members for permanent residency, provided they fulfilling the basic residency criteria and provide a complete assurance of financial support.
- With a strong economy, friendly government policies, and competitive tax system, Australia offers an ideal platform for investment for many entrepreneurs seeking immigration to Australia.
Below is the list of key steps that aspiring immigrants need to follow to live their Australian dream:
- Start with your occupation and education credential assessment by an authorized assessment body.
- Get your IELTS certification done with sufficient scores.
- Select an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List Australia
- Get sponsorship or nomination from an Australian state or territory (in case applicable).
- Lodge an Expression of Interest under SkillSelect
- Be invited to apply further for a visa
- You have 60 days to respond to the ITA received with a full application
With a strong economy and plenty of opportunities, many skilled Indians are applying for Australia PR visa and laying a strong foundation of their life. You too can choose this path using the following visa subclasses:
Subclass 189- Its’s a permanent resident visa for skilled professionals who wish to work and live in Australia. As a General Skilled Migration Visa, an applicant has to score at least 60 points under Australia points calculator in order to apply for this visa.
Subclass 190- It’s a skilled nominated visa where immigrants are allowed to live and work as permanent residents in any part of Australia. Under this visa stream, only people with an occupation in high demand list are eligible to apply, and must be nominated by a state or territorial government.
Subclass 489- This is a temporary visa for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia. To get this visa, one needs to first satisfies the point-tests, and must be nominated by either an Australian state or territory or sponsored by a relative who is already residing in Australia.
What Documents Do I Need to Migrate to Australia?
If you are wondering about how to migrate to Australia from India? or what documents you need to apply for Australia immigration? Don’t worry, just keep on reading our below-mentioned list that highlights key documents for migrating to Australia.
- a copy of passport showing your name, photograph, and date of birth.
- In case of skilled visa category, one needs to submit the skill assessment report from a relevant assessing authority
- Provide the point test claim at the time of filing an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Certified copies of all your qualifications. Copies of all previous courses along with the document you submitted with the assessment body for the credential assessment.
- Partner’s IELTS report, work experience letters and marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Police clearance certificate along with a medical clearance report.
Processing Time for Migration to Australia
Australia follows a point-based system to decide who should come to live and work in Australia. Therefore, it is essential to score well in the SkillSelect to boost your chances for invitation. If every requirement is met within the given timeframe, then the processing time would be between 4 to 11 months. However, it entirely depends on the type of visa stream you are opting for and how efficiently you respond to the immigration requirements before being granted the final visa approval.
Want to moving to Australia from India? Then don’t wait for an opportunity, create one. Visit our office to get free counselling from our experienced immigration experts. You may also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+91) 859 533 8595