Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Western Australia Skilled Immigration Visa
Occupying the whole Western third of Australia Western Australia is the largest state of Australia and a popular destination for settlement for overseas immigrants.
Eligibility Requirements for Western Australia Immigration Visa
- Must have an “Invitation to Apply’ from the state or territorial government.
- Must be than 50 years of age
- Should nominate an occupation that matches his/her skills and requirements.
- Candidate must be having a nomination from a state or a territory of Western Australia.
- For Subclass 190 the candidate must hold a Full-time contractual employment for 12 months within Western Australia in the occupation, which is nominated or even closely related to it.
- For Subclass 491 the candidate must hold a Full-time contractual employment for 12 months within Western Australia region in the occupation, which is nominated or even closely related to it.
- Contract of Employment should be drafted by the employer and the not the employee.
- Possess good proficiency in English language as decided by Government of Australia.
- Score a minimum of 60 points in the points test to qualify for the Western Australia Immigration Visa.
- Conform to the character and health requirements determined by the local government
- Candidates applying via Subclass 491 are required to sign an undertaking stating that the members of their family will live, work or study in regional Australia during the period.
- Skilled - Nominated (Provisional) visa candidates should have a sponsorship by the state or territory government or a sponsorship via an Australian citizen or permanent Australian inhabitant in one of the nominated areas.
- Before applying for Permanent Resident visa, the candidate should live and work in a sparsely populated Australian region for a minimum of 2 years.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Visaexperts takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visa Application. To Know more about Western Australia Visa Process, get in touch with us @ [email protected] or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.