Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Australia New South Wales (NSW) Regional Skilled Nomination Migration
New South Wales runs its own immigration program, which is known as Skilled Regional Nominated Program. This program is designed for highly skilled foreign professionals who want to live and work in Australia.
Salient Features of NSW Skilled Nomination Program
- New South Wales nominates well-qualified candidates whose occupation falls under the NSW 190 Skilled Occupation List.
- Applicants are selected on the basis of their ability to meet the ongoing needs of the New South Wales labor market.
- The entire program operates using a point-based system where the eligible candidates are scored by their level of education, work experience, age, language competency, etc.
- NSW Nominated candidates are awarded five additional points to their total score.
- Once the nomination is confirmed and “Ministry of Home Affairs” grants visa, the candidate can land in NSW and explore options to live, work or do business. It is mandatory for every selected candidate to maintain his/her stay in the state for at least two years.
There are two pathways to can apply for this program.
New South Wales Skilled Nominated Migration (Subclass 190)
This program is designed to attract skilled and talented foreign professionals whose occupations are listed on the NSW 190 Skilled Occupation List. These professionals must possess the expertise and skills that align with the needs of the state economy. Under this program, NSW follows a point-based process and invites only the most suitable applicants via SkillSelect.
Prospective candidates must satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Must meet the NSW occupation requirements
- Candidates must have their qualifications and skills evaluated by the designated authority in the nominated occupation in Australia.
- Must score at least 60-points in the points-based assessment and meet the eligibility criteria.
- At least have competent English proficient score
- Have received an invitation to apply from NSW
- Must respond to the invitation within 14 days of being nomination, and also provide complete and accurate documents to further processing of the application.
- Must be willing and committed to work in NSW for minimum two years once visa has been granted.
New South Wales Skilled Regional Nominated Migration (Subclass 489)
This provisional visa is designed to grant the talented foreign professionals to live and work in regional area for maximum 4 years. After the completion 2 years, the candidate becomes eligible to apply for the permanent residency application subject to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria determined by the Department of Home Affairs
- Candidates must have positive skills assessment in an occupation listed on the NSW 489 Skilled Occupation list.
- Must apply for the nomination, if meeting eligibility criteria under 489 subclass from any participating region.
- Must be determined to live and work in specified regional area of NSW
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Permanent Residency Australia Visa. To know more about NSW State Nomination, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.