Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
South Australia - Skilled visa (State nomination)
Recognized as one of the most liveable places in the world, South Australia is a unique blend of lifestyle and opportunities. From the immigration point of view, South Australia is an excellent option for skilled workers aspiring to further their careers while enjoying the excitement of living in a new country.
South Australia nomination: Highly skilled Professional can be eligible for South Australia nomination under Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass (190 or 491) by demonstrating relevant skills and experience matching the demand in the State.
South Australia Nomination - Key Requirements
To receive the State Nomination, you must have an occupation featured on the State Nominated Occupation List and meet all the state and federal Government’s eligibility requirements.
- Show the commitment to live and work in South Australia for two years with a view to long-term settlement
- Should be under the age of 45 years at the time of nomination
- Must be listed on the State Nominated Occupation List. Additionally, you can have the access to a supplementary occupation list and ‘special conditions apply’ occupations under some circumstances.
- Must acquire the positive General Skilled Migration Skills Assessment from the relevant Assessing Authority
- Possess at least one year of skilled work experience in the last three years. Some occupations have a higher work experience requirement.
- Must be able to meet Immigration SA’s minimum English language requirement for your occupation.
- Should carry sufficient funds to settle in South Australia
- Must have an EOI which meets the Department of Home Affairs criteria and Immigration SA nomination requirements.
South Australia state nomination - Key benefits
As an experienced Skilled Professional, one can avail the benefits of State Nomination as mentioned below:
- The visa will be processed with the Department of Home Affairs which makes the process more seamless
- You shall receive additional 5 points for a 190 - Skilled Nominated visa towards the Department of Home Affairs points system.
- Moreover, you shall receive additional 10 points for a 491 - Skilled Regional Provisional visa towards the Department of Home Affairs points system.
- The State Nomination grants the access to a more extensive occupation list for the prospective candidates
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visa Application. To Know more about South Australia Immigration Process, get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.