Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) - State Nomination Visa
Canberra is Australia's national capital, affectionately known as "the Bush Capital" and home to almost 400,000 people. It is the largest inland city with modern infrastructure, high-quality urban developments and enormous amenities.
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Nomination: Highly skilled professionals can mark their eligibility for ACT nomination of Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa by demonstrating relevant expertise and experience that’s considered in demand in Canberra.
ACT State Nomination - Key Features
- Candidate must suffice to the Department of Home Affairs criteria for a Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa before submitting the application for ACT nomination.
- The Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa is basically a points-based visa for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory considering the demand for their occupations in the state or territory. ACT nominates only the eligible highly skilled workers with proficient occupational skills in accordance with the requirements of Canberra to drive economic growth.
- For successful ACT nomination, you must apply under the subclass-190 visa. If your application is accepted and nominated by the ACT, you will be immediately awarded additional five points on your overall points score. To be eligible to apply for a subclass-190 visa category, you require minimum 60 points.
ACT State Nomination - Key Requirements
- Must have an experience of working in any of the occupations listed under Australia’s Skilled Occupation List.
- Must have skills assessment done by the designated authority to validate the relevant expertise to work in Australia.
- Must score at least 60-points in the points-based assessment.
- Be older than 18-years and less than 50-years/45years at the time of receipt of the invitation.
- Must demonstrate the proficiency in English Language.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), and also be nominated by an Australian state or territory.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visa Application. To Know more about Australian Capital Territory (ACT) & Australian Immigration News, get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.