Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Victoria (Australia) Skilled Nominated Immigration Visa
Below-mentioned are the categories under which Victoria offers visa nomination to skilled immigrants
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190 Victoria)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Victoria 491 Visa) (Job offer required)
It is worth noting that not every occupation is eligible for the visa nomination. Candidates need to ensure whether their profession falls under the list of qualified occupations.
Assessment criteria for Victoria State Nomination
Under this program, visa nomination for every individual is assessed on their ability to meet the following eligibility requirements
- Your ability to meet the minimum eligibility criteria,
- Whether your occupation is listed under Victoria state nomination list, you have specific set of skills and expertise to find a relevant occupation in Victoria.
- It is essential that the qualifications, skills, experience, and other specialist capabilities of the prospective candidate to align with the needs of Victoria’s nomination requirement.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be nominated by the state or territory
- Must have an experience of working in any of the occupation listed under Victoria State Nomination List.
- Must score at least 60-points in the points-based assessment
- Be older than 18-years and less than 45-years at the time of receipt of the invitation
- Must have competent English proficiency score
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), and also be nominated by the Victoria state
- Must provide sufficient proof of funds to demonstrate that they can support themselves during the initial days in Australia
Obligations for Skilled Nomination Victoria Visa
There are certain conditions, which nominated candidates must follow in order to maintain the validity of their visa.
- Applicants must consistently stay and work for the initial two years to maintain the validity of their skilled nominated Victoria visa (Subclass 190 Victoria).
- Complete five email surveys for the first two years.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia PR points and visa application. To Know more about Victoria Skilled Nomination, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.