Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
General Skilled Migration (GSM) Visa
General Skilled Migration Australia stream one of the popular visa pathways in the world that dedicatedly focuses on the sufficing the labour needs in Australia. There are many visa categories associated with General Skilled Migration Australia stream which specifically targets the professionals with special skills and willing to Migrate to Australia. Under one subclass, the applicants who are able to get sponsorship of an Australian employer are subjected to apply for the Australia PR Visa.
Start your free assessment
What are the Basic Requirements of General Skilled Migration Visa?
General Skilled migration program comes with many benefits and to avail all the advantages, one must meet the Australia Skilled Visa Requirements that are detailed below:
- Age – Applicant must be below 50 years at the time of application
- English language – Must possess English language proficiency which should be evaluated by International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or PTE Academic
- Qualifications – Must validate relevant skills and academic qualifications as per the requirement.
- Nominated occupation – The chosen skilled occupation must fall under the Skilled Occupation List Australia 2020 which can validated as per your skills and experience.
- Skills assessment – Prior to application, applicant must get the positive skills assessment by the Australian Assessment authority designated to assess the nominated occupation.
- Health assessment – Must undertake full medical assessment to demonstrate good health condition.
- Character assessment – Must authenticate your good character and criminal record check by acquiring Indian PCC.
Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa:
- The 189 Visa Australia is the permanent residency visa for all the professionals having skills in demand in the country’s labour market. The visa does not need any sponsorship, but it does require minimum 65 Australia skilled migration points.
- The visa is granted for those who have a good proficiency in the English language, sufficient employment experience, and high academic qualifications.
Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa:
- The Skilled nominated visa subclass 190 is a Skilled Immigration visa to Australia, principally meant for those skilled experts and trades people who have nominations from an Australian territory or a state.
- The visa holders may reside and acquire job opportunity anywhere throughout the specific sponsoring state/territory.
Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa:
- The new Subclass 491 visa runs on the current Australia skilled migration points system which requires either state government nomination, or sponsorship by an eligible family member who is settled in a designated regional area.
- All the Visa Holders must complete minimum three years in a designated regional area to apply for other General Skilled Migration Australia visas for migrate to Australia.
- Eligibility - Skilled professionals are evaluated on the basis of their expertise, Academic qualification, professional experience and language proficiency.
- Points Awarded - Based on the above parameters, the applicant is rewarded certain points under Australia Skilled Migration Points which should be minimum 65.
- Skills Assessment - The applicant must acquire the positive assessment of the profile from the appropriate assessment authority in Australia.
- Expression of Interest - Then, the applicant will be able to submit the Expression of Interest in the SkillSelect Account with all the relevant details.
- Invitation to Apply - If the profile is selected by the Aussie Govt., then the applicant will receive Invitation to Apply for Visa which must be submitted within 60 days of the receipt.