Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Overview of UK Visitor Visa
Visit the enthralling UK on a visitor visa!
Don’t you feel charmed by the UK? The one destination that has been attracting visitors from all across the globe for decades. Its capturing landmarks like the Big Ben, London Eye, Tower of London has been calling out to the tourists ever since they exist. However, to visit UK, you need to apply for UK visit visa has that certain specifications like –
- It can be used for travel and tourism, medical treatment, academic research and to meet your relatives, friends or family residing in UK
- The validity for UK generally lasts for three to six months
- The six-month standard visitor visa is easy to secure, however, the longer the duration gets, the trickier it is to get the approval
Terms and Conditions:
If you are applying for UK visit visa from India, you need to be prepared with certain documents and information like –
- A valid Indian passport that has the validity of at least six months
- Recent passport sized photographs
- Bank statement that proves you are financially capable (Less than £4000 in your account can raise questions)
- Employment details for last 10 years, if applicable
- Residence proof in India
- Travel details like flight and hotel reservations, accommodation, previous travel history and duration of stay
- If you are being invited by an acquaintance in UK then you require an invitation letter from the invitee, his residence proof, UK residency or citizenship proof, utilities bill and bank statements to clarify that he or she can take care of you in UK
Process for applying:
To travel to UK, there is a process that has to be followed for the visitor visa –
- Submit a complete application online and pay the required fee
- Upon successfully receiving your application, an appointment will be given where you will have to physically visit the Embassy to submit your biometrics
- Take along the photocopy of application, identity proof, confirmation of appointment, passport copy and other documents that you think that may be required
- Once everything seems fine with your application, you receive the approval
Fees and Processing Time:
The standard visitor visa for UK costs £95 (INR 9820). The rate may change and it is best to visit the UK Government website for your visa. This costs changes if you increase the duration, such as for 2 years it is £361 and for 5 years it is £655 and so on.
The processing time for a standard (6-month) UK visitor visa from India is approximately 3 weeks, provided you have submitted a complete application with all the supporting documents and there are no external factors that may cause the delay.
Does the processing formalities for UK visit visa may seem complex and tiresome to you? Are you not confident enough to file your application? Well, we at Abhinav Immigration Services have got you covered. Our experienced and dedicated team will make the process simpler for you so that you can just relax and cherish the time thinking about your trip to the UK. Get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. or on (+91) 859 533 8595.