Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Australia Points System for 189, 190 and 491 Visa
The point-based system of Australia immigration is a system for self-assessment. With this points-based system, the prospective applicant can calculate their likely score in the Skilled Immigration Points Test.
Within this system, the candidate needs to score a minimum 60 points, to be eligible for the Skilled Immigration to Australia. Amongst candidates, the scores vary depending on scores attained on a number of parameters.
Age Group Maximum Points 18 to 24 25 25 to 32 30 33 to 39 25 40 to 44 15 45 to 49 0
- Proficiency and competency in English Language
English Proficiency Level Maximum Points Competent English IELTS 6 / OET C 0 Proficient English IELTS 7 / OET B 10 Superior English IELTS 8 / OET A 20
- Skilled Employment for the last ten years in Australia, if applicable.
Work Experience (Australia) Maximum Points At least one but less than three years (of past 10 years) 5 At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years) 10 At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years) 15 At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years) 20
- Skilled employment in the last ten years outside Australia
Work Experience (Overseas) Maximum Points At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years) 5 At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years) 10 At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years) 15
Educational Qualification Maximum Points Doctorate from an Australian educational institution or other recognised standard 20 At least a Bachelor degree, including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters, from an Australian recognised Standards 15 Diploma completed in Australia, trade qualification completed in
Australia, or qualification or award of recognised standard
- Educational qualifications earned in Australia, if applicable.
Study/Education in Australia Maximum Points Diplomas or trade qualifications awarded by an Australian educational
institution and meet Australian Study Requirement
- Specialist Education Qualification
Other Factors Maximum Points Credentialed community language qualifications 5 Study in regional Australia or metropolitan area (excluding distance education) 5 Partner skill qualifications 5 Professional Year completion, for a period of at least 12 months
in the four year
Nomination Status Maximum Points State or Territory government (visa subclass 190 only) 5 Nomination by State or Territory government or sponsorship by an
eligible family member, from Australia (visa subclass 489 only)
- 10 points for Specialist education qualification: You can earn the 10 points by qualifying and attaining the Master’s Degree by research / Doctorate degree from an Australian Academic institution. Earlier, the points was 5.
- 10 points for Spouse Language & Skill Assessment: You can earn the 10 points, if your spouse has competent language skills (IELTS 6 bands, PTE 50), positive skill assessment and chosen occupation falling under Skilled Occupation List (SOL). Earlier, the points was 5.
- 5 points for Spouse Language proficiency: You can earn the 5 points, if your spouse has only competent language skills (IELTS 6 bands, PTE 50).
- 10 points for Single Applicant: You can earn the 10 points, if you are unmarried or divorced individuals. Earlier, there were no points.
- 10 points for spouse with Australian Citizenship or PR: You can earn the 10 points, if your whose spouse holds the Australian citizenship or permanent residency permit. Earlier, there were no points.
- 15 points for State Nomination/Sponsorship: You can earn the 10 points by obtaining nomination from state or sponsorship by family member. Earlier, the points was 10. These points are applicable for Subclass 491 & Subclass 190 only.
|Particulars||Previous Points||New Points|
|Specialist education qualification||5||10|
|Spouse with Competent Language & Positive Skill Assessment||0||10|
|Spouse with Competent Language only||0||10|
|Spouse with Australian Citizenship & PR||0||10|
Check your eligibility points through the Australian immigration points calculator.
Work experience, in and outside Australia
When it comes to work experience, a candidate with a working experience in Australia has more chances of a better score and thereby selection as an Australian Permanent resident, than an applicant who has worked outside Australia.
Spouse Qualification and Work Experience
A prospective applicant, who is married can enhance their score via their better half. If your spouse has a work experience and qualification you can conduct their skills assessment, for fetching an additional 5 points to improve your points. Either of the spouses can be the principal applicant for Australia PR application.
Study in Regional Australia
If the applicant has completed their study from a regional university or low population growth metropolitan area in Australia, the applicant can receive an additional 5 points. This factor can act as a catalyst for score improvisation on the Australia points-based system.
Community Language Accreditation
If an applicant possesses National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) Certification or a letter indicating that they are accredited by NAATI, at the paraprofessional level or above for interpretation or translation.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia PR points. To Know more about the Australia, point based system and eligibility criteria, get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.