Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is a comprehensive program designed to expand BC’s growing economy. The nominee program serves as an opportunity for employers to attract competent experts who possess the necessary skills to contribute to the growth and development of British Columbia.
There are three ways to apply for the BC’s Permanent Residency. They are described below:
The program is for skilled workers who intend to offer their expertise in high-demand occupations. The candidates are selected using a Point-based Invitation System that involves an online registration and a paper-based application process.
- A skilled worker, manager, or tradesperson with a legitimate job offer from an employer of British Columbia. The job must fall under the National Occupation Classification (NOC) category of skilled occupation (Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
- Must possess the necessary skills and experience of minimum 2 years.
- Sufficient proof of funds to support the initial stay along with family members.
- Must meet language proficiency requirements.
- The salary offered must be competitive and meet BC’s current wage rates.
Immigration by Express Entry System
The Express Entry Immigration Stream is a faster way for skilled prospective immigrants to acquire the Permanent Residency Status in British Colombia, Canada. It utilizes the Point-Based System for selection.
- Must have an Express Profile Number along with a Job Seeker Validation code from IRCC Express Entry System
- A full-time job offer from BC’s employer is mandatory to qualify for the process
- Must possess relevant work experience of at least 2 years in B.C.
- Sufficient proof of funds to support themselves.
- Must meet language proficiency requirements
If you are a businessman and want to invest in a new or running business in British Columbia and make the province your home, then this program is for you. All you need is to show sufficient funds and investments to manage a viable business in BC.
- Show a personal net worth of at least CAD$600,000 or more
- Either establish a new business, or buy an existing one with an eligible investment worth CAD$200,000
- Demonstrate experience in managing a business or handling a senior level position
- The proposed business operation must create at least one full-time employment for the Canadian citizens or permanent residents
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi and Pan India, Abhinav Immigration takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Canada visa application. To have more information about on Canadian immigration news and updates, get in touch with us email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.