Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Canada PR Requirements for Successful Canada Immigration
It is a universal truth that Canada is the most preferred destination for permanent settlement. You can also be a part of this amazing country upon meeting the Canada PR requirements. Canada’s model of immigration structure is a benchmark for all the nations that promotes Immigration. For many years, Canada has been the undisputed leader in accommodating more Immigrants than any other countries of the world. It is evident that the country is blessed with immigrant friendly citizens and obliging environment for everyone to grow irrespective of religion, caste, creed, race, gender and class.It is a universal truth that Canada is the most preferred destination for permanent settlement. You can also be a part of this amazing country upon meeting the Canada PR requirements. Canada’s model of immigration structure is a benchmark for all the nations that promotes Immigration. For many years, Canada has been the undisputed leader in accommodating more Immigrants than any other countries of the world. It is evident that the country is blessed with immigrant friendly citizens and obliging environment for everyone to grow irrespective of religion, caste, creed, race, gender and class.What are the social benefits to avail from Canada Immigration?
Canada Permanent Residency program comes with many social benefits for all newcomers who immigrate to Canada. Once you complete the Canada PR Visa Process and land in Canada, you can immediately avail all the benefits:
- You are entitled to avail benefits for children such as Canada Child Benefit (CCN) by CRA and Canada Education Savings Program by (ESDC).
- Every youth in Canada is rewarded with many support programs of govt. (Youth Employment and Skills Strategy, Canada Student Loans by (ESDC), and Apprenticeship Incentive Grants).
- If you are coming to Canada with your family then Canada has many beneficial programs (Maternity and parental benefits, Caregiving Benefits and Leave, Veterans Services).
- To support the skilled professionals, Canada has (Employment Insurance Benefits and Leave, Job Bank for Job Search and Social Insurance Number).
- Canada supports all the senior citizens with a number of programs (Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security and Guarantee Income Supplement).
What are the Canada PR Point Requirements?
Canada Express Entry Program is driven by a point-based system, which is known as the Comprehensive Ranking System. This system evaluates and ranks the profile of every candidate applying for Canada Immigration based on certain parameters (Age, Academic Qualifications, Professional Experience, Language Proficiency, Other factors). The mechanism of Comprehensive Ranking System is - higher the CRS points, higher is the chance to attain the Canada PR Visa. And every month, the government of Canada roll out minimum two Express Entry Draw declaring invitations to apply for the highest scoring candidates. Below are the Canada PR Requirements:
Documents Required for Canada PR Visa:
Below is a list of documents you must upload while submitting your application for Canadian permanent residency:
- a copy of valid passport or travel related documents
- Copy of Language test results- IELTS, CELPIP
- Educational Credential Assessment report, if you are applying through Federal Skilled Workers program, and you want to score additional CRS points for the education you received outside Canada.
- Certificate of Provincial Nomination, if you have
- Copy of valid job offer from a Canadian employer (if you have one)
- Police clearance certificate for every country you have stayed in the last 10 years for 6 months or more.
- Copy of Medical examination report done by a panel physician.
- Proof of funds to demonstrate you have sufficient money to settle and support yourself and your family in Canada.
Canada PR Visa Fees
Fortunately, application fee to obtain Canada permanent residency is affordable and fast. You can secure your PR visa for Canada by completing your Express Entry form, providing the required information, and paying the necessary fees through your online account. Candidates may either use a debit or a credit card to complete this process.
To start with, you must pay the processing fee first at the time of application submission. Additionally, you must also pay a biometrics fee while submitting the application. The biometrics fee includes the cost of digital photo and fingerprints.
|Type of Fee||Required Funds|
|Processing Fee (primary applicant)||$550|
|Processing fee with spouse||$550|
|For children (under 22 years)||$150 each|
|Right of permanent residence fee- Primary Applicant||$490|
|Right of permanent residence fee- Secondary Applicant||$490|
|For children (under 22 years)||$150 each|
|IELTS fee||13250 INR|
|Police Clearance||15$per person|
Want to know more about Canada immigration? Who’s stopping you? Just fill our free assessment form today and one of our immigration experts will be in touch with you soon to discuss the rights visa options with you.