Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
New Regional Visa Australia 2019
Are you geared up to spectate the Australian Immigration changes scheduled for November 2019? Then, pull your socks up and get ready for the substantial changes empowering the Australia Visa applicants. These changes include the monumental removal of Australia Subclass Visa 489 by replacing it with Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa, addition of Employer Sponsored visas (ENS) and Family Visa Program. Upon the unveiling of new Skilled Regional visas, the dates for 491 and 494 visas has been announced by Immigration department along with the termination of Subclass 489 and RSMS 187 visas.
AUSTRALIA NEW REGIONAL VISAS FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAYS
Biggest announcements by Australian government are there will be two additional regional visas which will be made available from Nov 2019. States and territories will nominate and issue their last invitations for the subclass 489 applicants until 10th Sept 2019.
The new pathways for Australia Immigration are:
- Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa: The visa will replace the 489 Subclass visa with effect from 16th Nov 2019 with allocation of 14,000 successful applicants per year. The primary eligibility criteria are to acquire either state government nomination or sponsorship by an eligible family member settled in a designated regional area.
- Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored: The visa will substitute the Subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme with effect from 16th Nov 2019 with allocation of 9,000 successful applicants per year. The visa demands Australian employer sponsorship that must exist for 5 years.
- Subclass 191 Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional): To be eligible for the permanent visa (from November 2022), you must hold visa subclass 491 or 494 visa for minimum 3 years along with the other conditions such as minimum taxable income requirements.
ADDITIONAL 1-YEAR VISA FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES FROM REGIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Another bold move the Australia Govt. is to introduce an additional Temporary Graduate visa that allows the students to stay for one more year as post-study work right who:
- Graduate from the regional campus of a registered university with a higher education or postgraduate qualification; and
- Maintain residence in a regional area while holding the first Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa
AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION POINTS CHANGE
- Skilled visas points test: With effect from Nov 2019, applicants with partners who has competent English can earn additional points. Applicants will be benefitted by the changes in the new points system.
5-YEAR SPONSORED PARENT VISA (TEMPORARY)
Subclass 870 visa – The visa is designed for inviting the parents of Australian citizens and permanent residents to Australia with the validity for 3 or 5 years at a price of AUD 5,000 and AUD 10,000 respectively. The sponsors can only sponsor two parents at a time with a minimum taxable income of AUD 83,454.80.
NEW SOUTH AUSTRALIAN ENTREPRENEUR VISA
Supporting Innovation in South Australia (SISA) – The program is for talented overseas entrepreneurs – with innovative entrepreneurial idea or concept who wants to develop this idea to establish their business in South Australia.
- Applicants must be endorsed by the South Australian Government and you can apply to Department of Home Affairs for the Visa Subclass 408.
- SISA will be available for 3 years from Nov 2018 to Nov 2021 with the duration of your visa depends upon the date of visa grant.
- Under the Visa Subclass 408 there will be no access to medical and health benefits like the Australian permanent residents and your children will incur the international student fees.
- Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa holders can participate in SISA but in limited circumstances wherein the co-applicants can have unrestricted work and study privileges.
GLOBAL TALENT – EMPLOYER SPONSORED PROGRAM (GTES)
The Global Talent program is introduced to attract the global talents in the business verticals. With this program, Australia will have eminent access to the best talents from around the world.
- The Global Talent Scheme will consist of two components – (a) Businesses with an annual turnover of above AUD 4 million and (b) Startup stream
- Under the Temporary Skill Shortage Subclass 482, you can avail the permanent residency option after three years of employment on that visa.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA TO ATTRACT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR SKILLED MIGRATION
It has been announced that the additional Graduate Skilled Migration List will be introduced to invite the global talented students with the relevant qualifications and skills required to grow the Western Australia’s international education market.