Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (Subclass 187)
The regional sponsored migration scheme visa subclass 187 is a sponsored permanent residency visa which enables the employers in regional areas of Australia to sponsor highly skilled workers from overseas to fill skilled vacancies in their business. In order to acquire the visa subclass 187, the applicants are required to complete skills assessment and be nominated by an authorized Australian employer for a job opportunity in regional Australia. Suggestively, Regional Australia does not include the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle or Wollongong.
What are the benefits of a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa Subclass 187?
In order to migrate to Australia, the visa holder and the accompanying dependent family members can have loads of benefits which are mentioned below:
- One can Live, Work, and Study permanently in a regional area of Australia with their family
- Stay in Australia indefinitely with their family under the Australia PR Visa
- Avail the benefit of Medicare under the Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Applicants can apply for Australian citizenship upon staying up to 4 years in Australia wherein the applicant must spend the last year in Australia without any foreign travel.
- One can easily sponsor their eligible relatives for the permanent residence in Australia
- Have the liberty to travel to and fro Australia as many times as they want while the visa is valid.
The Immigration Dept. of Australia has set specific basic requirements that all applicants must meet in order to apply for a visa in the Regional Sponsored Migration program. Following selection factors mark the eligibility of the candidate:
- Nominated by an approved Australian employer with job offer in a regional area of Australia
- Under 45 years at the time of invitation
- Suffice skills and qualifications requirement for the nominated position
- Attain compulsory English language requirements
- Meet health and character requirements
- Acquire mandatory licensing or registration requirement if any, for the specified occupation
- Must get the Invitation from Skill Select to apply for Visa
What is the Processing Timing: RSMS Subclass 187 visa?
Once the visa 187 (RSMS visa) application is filed then the entire procedure will take place between 11-16 months for the Department of Home Affairs to assess the application. However, the processing time differs from case to case and based on validity and accuracy of individual applications and documents.
How can I apply for a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (Subclass 187)?
Below is the breakdown of how to apply visa subclass 187 in a
- Verify all the requirements to work in Australia
- Temporary Residence Transition: This stream is available to those applicants who have worked with an employer on a valid TSS Subclass 482 visa (for the last 3 years) or Subclass 457 visa (for the last 2 years) to receive a permanent residency status
- Direct Entry Stream: If one does not meet the requirements under the TRT stream then this stream may be available if an employer wishes to sponsor you for permanent residence.
- Get Your Employer Lodge their Nomination:
- Prepare Your Documents and cross-check the details
- Submit your Application Online
The Regional sponsored migration scheme visa subclass 187 does not follow the yesteryear’s hard-copy documentation system but the Visa strictly runs on the online application. While applying for RSMS Visa, one must have all the official documents ready along with the visa application fee.
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visa Application. To Know more about Australian Capital Territory (ACT) & Australian Immigration News, get in touch with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.