Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (Subclass 187)
The subclass 187 is a sponsored permanent residency visa aimed to provide individuals who have been nominated by an employer from an eligible regional area of Australia. This is basically an Australia PR Visa, intended for individuals who qualify the parameters of a regional employer to get professionally engaged across the region. The individual may however be either from outside the country or could already be engaged in a job and staying across regional Australia, on temporary permits.
Note: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187) and Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) differs as one grants you an Australian PR through nomination by an employer to work in their business located in a part of a regional area in Australia; while the later issues PR Visa through employer nomination to work in any part of Australia.
One can apply for this visa only after he/she has been nominated by an employer in Australia. However, you must lodge an application within six months of the nomination being approved. You must apply for the visa in the stream and occupation in which your employer nominated you, or your application could be refused.
With ABHINAV as your offshore immigration agents for Australia, applicants can be part of the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (Subclass 187) through any of the two visa pathways:
- Temporary Residence Transition: This stream is available to those applicants who have worked with an employer on a valid TSS Subclass 482 visa (for the last 3 years) or Subclass 457 visa (for the last 2 years) to receive a permanent residency status.
- Direct Entry Stream: If one does not meet the requirements under the TRT stream, then this stream may be available if an employer wishes to sponsor you for a permanent residence.
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
The Immigration Dept. of Australia has set specific basic requirements that all applicants must meet in order to apply for a visa in the Regional Sponsored Migration program. Following selection factors mark the eligibility of the candidate:
- Must be nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job offer in a regional area of Australia.
- Must be in under 45 years at the time of invitation.
- meet the skills and qualifications requirement for the nominated position.
- Have the compulsory English language requirements.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- meet the requirements of the streams applied for.
- Must get Invitation from Skill Select to apply for Visa.
This visa is for skilled workers who are willing to work in an Australian region. It involves a two-step process, initially, nomination by an Australian employer and then filing an application under the nominated stream.
Benefits of Being Nominated / Sponsored Under Subclass 187
The Visa Holder, along with the accompanying dependent family members can:
- Live, Work, and Study permanently in a regional area of Australia.
- Stay in Australia indefinitely.
- Enroll for Medicare under Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- If eligible you can apply for an Australian citizenship.
- Can sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as they want while the visa is valid.
How Do You Start?
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi, Abhinav Outsourcing assures all the help and guidance regarding your Australian Immigration needs. Before accepting your case for processing, our accomplished Processing Team examines your profile reviewing your education, experience and personal finances to know if you are eligible to apply for Immigration. If your score is satisfactory and suited well for the Australia visa Subclass 187, then only we’ll accept your application for Full Service & Processing.
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Australia Visa Application. To Know more about Australian Capital Territory (ACT) & Australian Immigration News, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.