On 26th May, the provincial govt. of British Columbia conducted the weekly B.C. Tech Pilot Draw by inviting a total of 133 candidates under the 2 sub streams - Skills Immigration and Express Entry for the Canadian permanent residency Permit. In the previous draw, Canada immigrationBC PNP Tech Pilot invited 92 candidates and this time it has a substantial increase of invitations indicating the shortage and recurring demand of Tech Professionals in the province.
Below is the detailed classification of invitations and minimum scores:
- This time the minimum score is at 80 which was 5 points lesser than the previous draw.
- Skilled Worker and International Graduate candidates in Express Entry BC (EEBC)
- Skilled Worker and International Graduate candidates in Skills Immigration streams (SIRS)
- Express Entry Candidates who received their nomination through this draw, will be granted additional 600 points to their existing CRS Score which will guarantee their pathway to Canada Immigration.
- Candidates under the Skills Immigration streams should file their application under SIRS only to safeguard their Canada Immigration process.
- All the candidates under this program, must have a valid job offer from the British Columbia Employer with a validity of 1 year.