The Skilled Regional Provisional (Subclass 191) is for people who have lived, worked, or studied in a designated regional Australia to apply for permanent residency in Australia. The pathway will start accepting applications after November 16, 2022. Subclass 191 allows its holders to work and study anywhere in Australia. They can also sponsor eligible relatives to come to Australia and apply for citizenship.
This skilled regional visa allows the holders of a provisional 491 or 494 visa to apply for an Australia PR visa. The visa is valid for five years, and applicants must be inside Australia at the time of application submission.
The Subclass 191 visa allows you:
- To live, work, and study in Australia
- Include immediate family members in the application
- Stay permanently in Australia
- Apply for citizenship after one year
- Enroll in medicare and other government-funded schemes
- The applicant can travel to and from Australia for five years
Skilled Regional Provisional (Subclass 191) visa requirements
To meet the requirements of subclass 191 permanent residency visa, applicants must:
- You cannot directly apply for the subclass 191 visa. You must have held the 491 or 494 visa for at least three years.
- You must have met the minimum income threshold ($53,900) for at least three years as a holder of a regional provisional visa.
- You must have complied with all conditions of the regional provisional visa, including working in the regional area.
- You must have maintained the residency requirements of the regional area.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- While primary applicants are not required to demonstrate any English language requirement, secondary applicants (spouse/de facto partner and children over 18) must show at least functional skills.
Besides, there will be a ranking order based on which invitations will change. First, preference will be given to applicants without a spouse or with a spouse having experience in an in-demand occupation. Second for those having a spouse with fluent English language skills. Third are applicants with a spouse who does not have competent English or is skilled in an in-demand occupation.
The visa costs AUD435 for the principal applicant and AUD220 for each additional applicant who is at least 18. The visa costs AUD110 for each additional applicant who is less than 18. There might be other health checks, police certificates, and biometrics charges.
Get in touch now to know how we can help you. Call us at 8595338595, or mail us at [email protected] to start your process.