Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China is primarily a points-based Immigration system, that came in to focus in February 2006 and had started taking in applications during June of the same year. This pathway of Hong Kong Immigration constitutes of an admission criteria system, which enables people who wish to live and work in Hong Kong to reside there without any prior local employment offer.
Benefits of Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
- Employment and work opportunities in Hong Kong.
- Facility to bring along spouse and dependent children below 18 years.
- Chance to start your own business or takeover an existing one.
- Applicant does not require a local offer of employment from Hong Kong.
- After 7 years, the applicant can apply for Permanent Residency.
- Successful applicants are issued a 2-year visa at the starting, which can be extended to 3 years and an additional 3 years upon completion of
Eligibility Criteria for Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
- Age – The applicant should be above 18 years while submitting an application under the Scheme.
- Financial Requirement – The applicant should be able to show that they are capable enough to support themselves as well as their spouse and dependent children. During the course of his/her stay, they cannot take any public assistance from Hong Kong.
- Good Character- The candidate must not possess any past criminal record.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English language.
- The candidate should hold a sound education.
As a pioneer immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Immigration takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your Immigration needs. To Know more about Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.