After you get your Canada PR Visa approved, first celebrate and then look for below mentioned *steps to be followed within 30 days of your arrival in Canada*
- Get your PR activated at the port of entry
- Get a Social Insurance Numbered (SIN), a 9-digit number useful in availing services in Canada
- Get a Canadian mobile number
- Open a Bank Account in any of the Canadian Bank (this is possible without permanent address/job/money to put in)
- If accommodation is not arranged beforehand, look for a suitable one while staying temporarily at a hotel or hostel
- Apply for the public health insurance of your province
- Network with your community and neighbors for emotional support and day-to-day help with various activities like school for kids, job etc.