Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
US Family Based Green Card Visa
If you have a close family relative who is a US citizen, he/she may sponsor you to come to the US as a lawful permanent resident through Family-Based US Immigration program. Immediate relatives, such as spouse, dependent children (under 21 years of age), or parents are some exclusive group of relationships who can apply for a Green Card for the US.
The US Family-Based Green Card can be divided into two categories:
- Immediate Relatives
- Family Preference
Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas (Unlimited): - It is a high-priority visa based on a close family relationship with the citizen of the United States. Family members regarded as immediate relative includes following relations:
- Unmarried and dependent children under 21 years of age
- Parents (if the US citizen is above 21 year of age)
Family Preferences Immigrant Visas (Limited): - This visa is designed for some specific and distant family relatives of the US citizen or a Law Permanent Resident (LPR). In this category, the relations include following people:
- First preference (F1) - Unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of U.S. citizens;
- Second preference (F2A) - Spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents;
- Second preference (F2B) - Unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of lawful permanent residents;
- Third preference (F3) - Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens; and
- Fourth preference (F4) - Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older).
Our Quality Immigration Assistance
With our quality assistance, we perform the following functions for our clients:
- Comprehensive profile assessment in two phases
- Our services include everything ranging from filing of I-130 to final steps of placing I-485 or Consular Process
- We assist in filing petitions and communicating with USICS on your behalf and finally placing Application for Adjustment (I-485).
- Follow up with the adjustment of status application process after receipt of visa number Preference relative categories
As pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance for your US Family based visa application. To Know more about our immigration services, get in touch with us @ email@example.com. or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.