Wonderful Experience at Abhinav for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!.
US EB 2 – Employment Based Immigration
US EB-2 is a preference class permanent residency immigrant visa which targets the professionals holding advanced degrees and outstanding skills in the field of science, arts, or business whose entry would bring immense benefits for the local economy.
The legal spouse of an EB2 Green Card holder can be allowed to stay in the U.S. via an E-21 application and minor children (unmarried, under 21) may apply for the E-22 application.
US EB 2 Visa Pathways
Under the EB 2 Visa, there are three potential pathways available for the candidates aspiring to attain the residency in US:
- Advanced Degree: For the applicants who possess advanced degree (not every advanced degree in included in this program), i.e. Master's degree or higher, with one completed or its equivalent Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years practical exposure.
- Exceptional Ability: The applicant must demonstrate professional expertise in the fields of sciences, arts, or business. In other words, "a degree or qualification rated significantly higher than ones generally found in the sciences, arts, or business".
Note: Applicants under “Advanced Degree” and “Exceptional Ability” streams of EB-2 Visa, must obtain a labor certification, an employment offer and their employer must file an I-140.
- National Interest Waiver: Similar to the "exceptional ability", under this program the applicants seeking to obtain an exemption must demonstrate that their work would be in the national interest of USA. Applicants intending to obtain an exemption do not need employers to nominate them, and they can place the petitions by themselves.
Applicants filing under the “Advanced Degree program” must be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Advanced Degree or Graduation degree accomplished either in a US University or an equivalent obtained in a foreign university, or
- Letters from current or former employers substantiating that they have accumulated a minimum of five years of incremental practical exposure after completion of graduation in their respective field of specialization.
Applicants intending to apply for “Exceptional Ability” and “National Interest Waiver”, must qualify for any of the three given parameters, namely:
- Must possess a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar accomplishment from a college, university, school, or other establishment of learning similar to their area of expertise.
- Documents substantiating a practical exposure amounting to a minimum of 10 years of full-time employment in their profession.
- Have an approval to practice their occupation or a Trade Certification.
- Proofs of remuneration for demonstrating their outstanding skills.
- Proof of Membership / Affiliation in a professional association(s).
- Acknowledgement for their phenomenal contributions to their domain accepted by their contemporaries, government agencies, professional or business enterprise.
Note: Employment-based, second-preference petitions must usually be complemented by a sanctioned individual labor certification from the Department of Labor on Form ETA-750.
As a pioneer Immigration consultancy in Delhi & Pan India, Abhinav Outsourcing takes pride in providing accurate guidance on your US Visa Application. To Know more about US EB 2 Visa and process, get in touch with us @ email@example.com or on (+91) 859 533 8595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.